• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train~

kathyk2 ...I mailed to you on Monday...plus ...look for more envies this week that I put in the mail today.

Usnuzuloose, I received yesterday- thanks so much :)

Gardengalb4 I will be sending out the envie the same way this week. I am just not up to snuff yet this week to sort. It looks like there are 2 inserts in the paper. If there is a change to that I will let you know. So you will have the two envies, and 3 inserts. Have a great week!

February check in...sending & receiving fine :)

kathyk2- I mailed to you earlier in the week & have another one to drop off at the post office today.

Gardengalb4 I will be sending out the envie the same way this week. I am just not up to snuff yet this week to sort. It looks like there are 2 inserts in the paper. If there is a change to that I will let you know. So you will have the two envies, and 3 inserts. Have a great week!
thank you!
I hope things get back to normal for you soon.
Have a good weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter