Coupon Train~

Just a heads up for everyone looking at the schedule for the coupons it says no coupons for this weekend and next weekend either. Bummer.

No coupons in the paper, and I didn't receive from my bud last week but I did get extras from my mom so a small envie went tout to Corrina this morning.

Hello all! Happy Holidays! We have 2 weekends with holidays on Sundays, but there should be inserts in the papers. However, for the next 2 weeks I am making the purchasing of papers optional as your holiday/travel/family plans might make traveling to the store impossible. I am asking that anyone receiving envies do pass them along to your buddies (mailing on Tuesdays as Mondays are legal holidays at the post office).
Also a reminder- if you are vacationing, have weather where you are and find yourself housebound, etc- please message your buddy. There are riders on the train who have not been receiving with no contact from their buddy as to why.
We will be back up to speed on Monday, January 9th. Any questions post here or message me.
Again- have a great weekend wherever your Holidays take you!
Jeanette

usnuzuloose-I received-thanks!

kathyk2 - I mailed to you already so that you should receive early/mid next week.

Gardengalb4 there were no inserts. But what little I have I will send out Tuesday. Boy I blew it this week for sending.....It won't be big. This next week it says there should be 2 inserts for next week.

Gardengalb4 I don't know if I have any coupons coming this week, but I will wait for the mail today before sending from the paper today. I got no coupons this week in the mail. But there was 5 inserts today!! Yeah. DH just left to mail out your envie, as the last pickup is at 5. ..

Happy New Year!!

Gardengalb4 I don't know if I have any coupons coming this week, but I will wait for the mail today before sending from the paper today. I got no coupons this week in the mail. But there was 5 inserts today!! Yeah. DH just left to mail out your envie, as the last pickup is at 5. ..

Happy New Year!!
Thanks so much!
I received on Saturday.
Happy New Year!

kathyk2 - I mailed to you on Saturday-I was able to get the P&G insert early.
I will mail out another envie to you tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter