Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:santa: :santa: :santa: Secret Santas, today is mail day but if your weather conditions prevent you from getting to the post office please be sure to mail as soon as it's safe.

All train riders: Same thing for mailing your weekly envies. If weather conditions are unsafe, mail your envies as soon as possible. Please let your train buddies know if they're going out late.

Coupon savings last week:

CVS $10.00 (mfg. coupons only not ECB's or store coupons)
groceries $37.11 (mfg. and store coupons combined on many items :dance3:)

Of2DBeach I rec'd a small envie on Friday but on Sunday I didn't go out and get the paper thanks to the "less than an inch coating" we were supposed to be getting (by 11:30 when I got ready to go out, my car and driveway was COVERED). After about 5-6" landed, the news stated that it might have been worse than predicted. :rolleyes1

Needless to say, it was a hot chocolate, stay inside kind of day. :cold: Sent what I had this morning though.

Have a great week and feel free to send some of that sunshine my waaaaaay. :beach:

Rangerpooh- 2 envies out to you this afternoon.

My Secret Santa gift went out today also!

Received from Tiffemilee on Saturday, Thanks!

Mailed to NatashaG76 this afternoon.

Target Savings: 23.18
Grocery Savings: 10.00

Tink471 - Thin envelope went out in the mail to you today. :goodvibes I haven't received from my new sender yet so it is just the coupons from this Sundays paper.

KristiP - Envie coming your way tomorrow. My hands weren't cooperating so please excuse one expiration date I cut off completely!

Saved $30 at Target using coupons and cartwheel! :D

Hi All.
I recieved a very delightful gift in the mail this past Friday from Clayton'sMama. Snowglobe (LOVE the snowglobe), candy, recipe cards, note pad and pen. Thank you so much! Such a fun box to receive.

Quasi123 - The bestest coupon buddy in the world! - I mailed your envie yesterday.

I will be mailing my Secret Santa gift today.

Tink471 - Thin envelope went out in the mail to you today. :goodvibes I haven't received from my new sender yet so it is just the coupons from this Sundays paper.

:confused3 Hope you'll get something from her soon. I just sent an email to her asking her if she's sent to you during the temporary rerouting. Hopefully she didn't forget and that you'll get some coupons soon. ::yes::

THank you so much for the lovely gifts. They came at a time when I could really use a lift!

Also, someone down South will be receiving their gift later this week!:wave2:

It arrived yesterday and I was determined to wait until Christmas to open it. Well, my will power lasted less than 24 hours. :rotfl: I love the gifts you chose for me, Sean. I received many sweet snowman items including a table decoration, tree ornament, Pez dispenser, door hanger, and felt bag. They were all so cute! I also received a notebook with two smooth writing pens :yay: and last but not least.....Chocolate truffles filled with Baileys! :hyper: Oooh yum! I promise to share them with my DH! :rolleyes1 Many thanks for everything, SeanofStarCommand! :goodvibes

Hi All.
I recieved a very delightful gift in the mail this past Friday from Clayton'sMama. Snowglobe (LOVE the snowglobe), candy, recipe cards, note pad and pen. Thank you so much! Such a fun box to receive.

Quasi123 - The bestest coupon buddy in the world! - I mailed your envie yesterday.

I will be mailing my Secret Santa gift today.

Oh thank you!!!I feel exactly the same!!!:love:

Shortstuff7429- I mailed your envie yesterday.:goodvibes

Sorry I've been "away" for a while. I'm taking classes online, and while I've been sending envies, I haven't signed in to see my messages! I sent a small replacement envie today for Veronica and I will be sending an "I'm such a doofus and so sorry" BIG envie this week! (Hopefully I get a nice Redplum in the mail tomorrow?)
Anyway, I will try to be better about posting - I forget how smiling at how nice you ladies are makes my day and distresses me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter