Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Airplane - received 2 envies today, thank you so much!
Tiggerstac - received an envie postmarked 11/13. No idea what's going on.
KristiP - Sorry for the slim envies lately! My best guess is that the post office has decided to feed the envies destined for my house to Santa's reindeers for added fuel. The good news is that I'll be sending a big one out tomorrow.

Airplane - received 2 envies today, thank you so much!
Tiggerstac - received an envie postmarked 11/13. No idea what's going on.
KristiP - Sorry for the slim envies lately! My best guess is that the post office has decided to feed the envies destined for my house to Santa's reindeers for added fuel. The good news is that I'll be sending a big one out tomorrow.

Its All good... I know how crazy the mail is

Sending and receiving. Baililan - last weeks didn't go out till Wednesday. Hopefully you got it by Saturday - if not, it will be there early this week - sorry! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :)

No problem. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Tink471...received half an envie yesterday. Literally. Everything to the left of my address was gone, but there were still some coupons left in it mangled remains of the envie.

XxStaceFacexX...small envie went out this morning.

Shortstuff 7429- Your envie went into the mail yesterday.:goodvibes

Erinmarissa....received envie last week...thanks!

Dvclaurie05...envie went out this morning. Enjoy!!

Secret Santa gift also went out today....I hope my elf is as excited as I am :))

Just wanted to update my savings. First time I ever did any "real aka necessary item" shopping at Target and I was so excited to use my Cartwheel app and the Target coupons PLUS regular coupons. It's the little things . . . :rolleyes:

Target: $8.02

Keep forgetting to post my savings!

RITEAID - $0.50
KMART - $5.43

Did all my shopping and hoping to mail out to the state where the stapler was invented tomorrow. ;)

Slim envie went out yesterday to Erin. I didn't receive coupons again from my sender prior to Thanksgiving week. The mailings have been really inconsistent, one envie every other week with no new coupons, so I'm not sure if maybe I'd be able to receive a new sender? I'll message ShiPoo about it as well. Poor Erin has been receiving barely any coupons from me as a result.

Saved $20.00 at Kmart.

Slim envie went out yesterday to Erin. I didn't receive coupons again from my sender prior to Thanksgiving week. The mailings have been really inconsistent, one envie every other week with no new coupons, so I'm not sure if maybe I'd be able to receive a new sender? I'll message ShiPoo about it as well. Poor Erin has been receiving barely any coupons from me as a result.

Saved $20.00 at Kmart.

:sad2: So sorry to hear of the inconsistent mailings. Hopefully she communicated what the problem was. Just sent you a rerouting PM. :thumbsup2

jkCT I mailed your envelope yesterday morning. I have been receiving every week. Thanks

Just got back from vacation. Sending to NineCrayons today and received from Belle2211 last week.

PrincessMae

Envie received.

Scouthawkk

Envie was mailed out late last night. I did not get the P&G insert and I was waiting on my delivery person to bring it out to me. He did not. So I mailed what I have and hopefully, I will have the insert when I get home tonight. UGH! Of all the inserts not to get!!

Hope you both had a great Thanksgiving!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter