Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

U.P.North - envie headed your way today! I didn't receive one so it's just what came in the paper yesterday. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Slim envie going out to Erin today. While I did receive an envie from my train buddy last week, I'm not sure if they're buying a newspaper. Most of the coupons were too close to expired to send on, so not much went out to Erin other than what I cut out on Sunday.

I'll check again this week to see if I get anything new this week :)

I think there's only one :santa: Secret Santa :santa: who hasn't read her/his PM yet. Perhaps tomorrow there will be none! :yay:

Dropped an envie at the post office today for Velrox and received from Ninecrayons today as well.

Saved $11 at Stop & Shop

XxStaceFacexX...walked out and left your envie on the counter this morning. It'll go out tomorrow. My apologies! Hopefully the two missing ones showed up.

I didn't receive an envie last week but I mailed the weekend coupons to Natasha76 yesterday...

I also went shopping for my secret santa Friday and mailed yesterday!! It is headed south where it is warm:goodvibes

Grocery Savings: 26.75

disny_luvr - Received the 2 envelopes last week. Thank you!

Tink471 - Envelope out in the mail to you today.:goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Yes, as shocking as it may be - I'm alive!! :lmao::lmao: I don't think I've posted in well over a month (so sorry DJ). Life has been absolutely crazy and my husband murdered our home computer. Just an FYI - iced tea and a laptop do not mix well together! :crazy2:

I have been receiving envies every week from UP North. I send out my envies almost every week to hmcfall711. One just went out this morning.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and enjoy the time with your family. And then go shopping!!!

PrincessMae sent out an envie this morning to you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe if you are dealing with the snow.

Hello fellow coupon clippers!!I am still keeping track of your coupon savings and will post at the end of the month. Curious to see how the Black Friday deals will increase your totals. I don't do Black Friday deals so I will be at home with my kids trying not to loose my mind!:rotfl2: My personal total for the past week is $190.43!!! :cool1:
Here is the break down :
Saved $92 at Publix and got FREE eggs ( My personal best!)
Saved $50 on legos I got on Clearance at Walmart and had to fight people from taking the one and ONLY box! Its a police Station set that costs $99!! That my Autistic son wanted for the last 2 years but we couldnt afford it. I get it home and the box was opened so we rtook it all out and there are pieces missing!! :sad: So I call Lego's and exsplain the situation and how Mike won't understand if things are missing out of the box so she says ok you can order the pieces needed. So here I am with wallet in hand praying it wont cost much.She says ok I will have them shipped out to you from Belgium it will 10 days is there anything else I can do for you. I am like you forgot my credit care number. She says Oh no honey dont worry about that, we just want your son to be happy!!:goodvibes

Sooo been a great week for me. Now I am cleaning out the oven and after that starting pie and cookie making. Pumpkin pie, Apple Pie, Chocolate cream pie ( all Gf ad Home made this year!) and stuffing will be homemade so I have to make a loaf of bread too_Oh and Toby ( dog) has requested Gluten Free doggy treats with pumpkin in them :thumbsup2
I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and everyone stay safe! Its is rainy and here and we will have a cold front move in tmrw.. 50s for us !! breaking out the jeans and jackets :lmao:

Sorry for posting this late but I've been really busy with Thanksgiving. My Secret Santa gift arrived on Wednesday!!!!!!:banana: A big thank you to Suzanne (cameron 991). She sent a cute Mickey bag, chocolates, snowmen ornaments and a cute card. All my favorites!I love it all!:love:

Sorry for posting this late but I've been really busy with Thanksgiving. My Secret Santa gift arrived on Wednesday!!!!!!:banana: A big thank you to Suzanne (cameron 991). She sent a cute Mickey bag, chocolates, snowmen ornaments and a cute card. All my favorites!I love it all!:love:

Our first arrival and it all sounded great! :yay:

Has anyone else mailed yet? I'm still shopping and found a couple items today to include in the package I'm sending. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter