Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I received a small envie from NYCDiane over the weekend too. Mailing out today to ibleedblue! :)

I have an envie going out to LittleAngie today... haven't rec'd from Ranger Pooh from last week yet - hopefully today.... :)

Have a great week everyone!

Sent a conversation to you reminding you that your sender is now Shel. Please let me know if it hasn't arrived.

Eyor44

My paper wasn't delivered AGAIN yesterday! I'm supposed to have it in the morning. I will mail first thing tomorrow.

Got my :santa: treat today! Thanks so much Shyanne for the treats and Minnie and Target cards! :rainbow:

I had a mini scare over the weekend when I couldn't find my personal coupons, but luckily, they were just hiding in my car! Target trip is coming soon!!

Rec'd from Mary/DZNYBOUND on Monday & mailed to Laurie/DVCLAURIE05 today.

One envie went out yesterday to dislifer87. I haven't gotten last week's yet, so I'll send those along when I do.

I received my secret santa today from jmartinez1895! Thank you so much! I sure will use it for some quilting supplies! Thanks again shyanne

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday from Eyor 44. Here is the timeline:

3:30 - got home and noticed a Priority Mail box in the living room. Wanted to rip it open but had to show restraint.
5:00 - starring at the Priority Mail box...thought okay...I should open the box. Opened the box and saw some gifts wrapped in super cute disney Christmas wrapping paper. Gift wrap is too cute to tear open...put the gifts back in to the Priority Mail Box.
9:00 - couldn't wait any longer!!! Called over my boy and we opened the gifts together!!!!!

Thank you Eyor44!! I love, love, love the gifts. I can't wait to use the WDW Christmas totebag. The Olaf ornament is going straight on my Disney themed tree and the Christmas tree plate is really cute!!!

Mailed envelope to Shyanne yesterday! I hadn't received an envelope last week, so I tried to include some other coupons from my stash!

Oh my gosh!!! I just got my Secret Santa gift from Dznybound!!! It's awesome! I love the Belle tsum tsum (and so does DD, she tried to run off with it!) and the mug and hot chocolate. You are so kind! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday from Eyor 44. Here is the timeline:

3:30 - got home and noticed a Priority Mail box in the living room. Wanted to rip it open but had to show restraint.
5:00 - starring at the Priority Mail box...thought okay...I should open the box. Opened the box and saw some gifts wrapped in super cute disney Christmas wrapping paper. Gift wrap is too cute to tear open...put the gifts back in to the Priority Mail Box.
9:00 - couldn't wait any longer!!! Called over my boy and we opened the gifts together!!!!!

Thank you Eyor44!! I love, love, love the gifts. I can't wait to use the WDW Christmas totebag. The Olaf ornament is going straight on my Disney themed tree and the Christmas tree plate is really cute!!!

WOW it got there quick! I am so glad you liked everything. I love sending out Christmas presents.

Quasi123
I mailed to you on Tuesday.
It was clear that I was not meant to mail on Monday. I was in training that went over the allotted time, which put me late leaving work. It was raining so I was trying not to drive too fast. I was almost to the post office when I came upon an accident and the road was blocked. I arrived at the post office at 4:02 and of course they had already locked the door.

Quasi123
I mailed to you on Tuesday.
It was clear that I was not meant to mail on Monday. I was in training that went over the allotted time, which put me late leaving work. It was raining so I was trying not to drive too fast. I was almost to the post office when I came upon an accident and the road was blocked. I arrived at the post office at 4:02 and of course they had already locked the door.

Don't worry about it. I got it today along with your very cute Christmas card. Thanks! :santa:

Little late posting, but sent to TonyaG on Monday.

Got two envies last week and two envies this week from Alyssa.

Rec'd from Mary/DZNYBOUND, an envie on Friday. Thank you!

Envie ready to go to Laurie/DVCLAURIE05 Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter