Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

We are under a flood watch now Wt heck ? id like to jump back on when you can squeeze me back in. I finally got my mailbox key yesterday a HUGE 1 inch mailbox slot is what I got so I hope the envies will fit lol Miss talking to ya'll so take me back PLEASE!! If you don't want the rain i can offer you the flu.. 3 of us have it right now and DD16 is getting sick.. Daddy ran away to work but I kissed him ral good this morning before he left !:lmao: Have a great week and stay safe! p.s. I cant find my good "coupon clipping scissors" so might be a good ecuse to get a new pair ;)

Hello buddy!! :goodvibes Glad to hear everything went pretty smoothly with the move! :cool1: Hope to see you back on here soon and I hope the rain stops for ya soon (just don't send it my way :laughing: )

Wellesleyprincess- Your envie went into the mail yesterday.:goodvibes

disny_luvr - I received the 2 envelopes last week. Thank you!!!

Tink471 - Envelope out in the mail to you :goodvibes

We are under a flood watch now Wt heck ? id like to jump back on when you can squeeze me back in. I finally got my mailbox key yesterday a HUGE 1 inch mailbox slot is what I got so I hope the envies will fit lol Miss talking to ya'll so take me back PLEASE!! If you don't want the rain i can offer you the flu.. 3 of us have it right now and DD16 is getting sick.. Daddy ran away to work but I kissed him ral good this morning before he left !:lmao: Have a great week and stay safe! p.s. I cant find my good "coupon clipping scissors" so might be a good ecuse to get a new pair ;)

OH NO! I will let you guys keep the flu but hope everyone gets better soon. :flower3: I am sending your way this week and on top of my regular coupons, this lady at work gave me a stack of inserts yesterday after she went through them. Clipped them while watching football last night and now they will be in the envie also! Hope the rain stops so you can enjoy some sunshine soon! Have a great weekend!! pixiedust:

Eyor44- I received your envie on Thursday. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

I received my envelope today: Thank you! RangerPooh's envie went out Tuesday.

Will return to mailing to Danetter Sunday!

Savings this week:
Grocery: $7.55
CVS: $8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter