Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

July Coupon Savings!

:cheer2:$1,497.94:cheer2:

17 riders reporting in

:woohoo:top 10 totals: (say that 3xs fast!)

of2dbeach $211 or $257.49 (I had 62,63, 57, 6, 23 =211before your post of 46.49 either way, you rock!!)

Jenerator06 $204.12

espana94 $156.30

ljcraw $130.78

Lauralooneyfordisney
$125.32

ShiPooOwner $80.25

hauntedmansionmomma $76.20

hmcfall711 $72

airplane $71.50

hereyago $71.22

pixiedust:great savings all! pixiedust:

As always, lemmee know if you'd like your total and don't see it here.

:cool1: :cheer2: Looking good!!!! TYVM, Hanutedmansionmomma!!!! :cheer2: :cool1:

Got mine yesterday. So excited bc there was a coupon for huggies wipes in there that expires tomorrow. A local store is having a sale on them for $5, bringing the total to $4.50, down from $7. Hooray for savings!

July Coupon Savings!

:cheer2:$1,497.94:cheer2:

17 riders reporting in

:woohoo:top 10 totals: (say that 3xs fast!)

of2dbeach $211 or $257.49 (I had 62,63, 57, 6, 23 =211before your post of 46.49 either way, you rock!!)

Jenerator06 $204.12

espana94 $156.30

ljcraw $130.78

Lauralooneyfordisney
$125.32

ShiPooOwner $80.25

hauntedmansionmomma $76.20

hmcfall711 $72

airplane $71.50

hereyago $71.22

pixiedust:great savings all! pixiedust:

As always, lemmee know if you'd like your total and don't see it here.

wooo Hoo too all of us!! Of course this week Belle2211 hops back on the train from her Looonngg vacation . of course she likes to woop my butt with her fantastic savings... maybe I shouldnt send her any good coupons as revenge for not taking me to DT with her...:lmao:

Hope everyone has a fantastic week. I am having to watch the tropics closely we have 3 storms coming at us right now. If anything changes on my end I will sure to post it.We don't evacute but ment if if it gets close we will have alot of flooding being on a dirt rd and might not be able to get out.. We have a generator this time though :snooty:

:wave: Happy Weekend approaching! :yay:

Looks like we SHOULD get three inserts this weekend. :woohoo:

I heard 3 inserts as well.. WOOT!! getting good coupons in the paper and also decent ones printing them out. Plus my coupon buddy always rocks my mailbox with her chunkie coupons :thumbsup: Careful if you use Target coupons they are putting a limit on how many you can use at once. My Publix takes Target coupons and so far no issues with them.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week. I am having to watch the tropics closely we have 3 storms coming at us right now. If anything changes on my end I will sure to post it.We don't evacute but ment if if it gets close we will have alot of flooding being on a dirt rd and might not be able to get out.. We have a generator this time though :snooty:

If any of those storms hit you, you just hunker down and stay safe. No mud wrestling or anything like that though while you're waiting for sunny skies to return. :grouphug:

If any of those storms hit you, you just hunker down and stay safe. No mud wrestling or anything like that though while you're waiting for sunny skies to return. :grouphug:

aww darn no mud wresteling.. you ruined it for me ! :rotfl2:
Might have to put swim fins and a snorkle on blk Lab so he can go out to go potty though. I hope the Gator thats in the neighbors pond behind us decides to stay in his yard. Yeah the fun never ends.

Savings for today... $49.42 @ Publix and we brought the entire family :crazy2:
Target with the entire Family today also which I forgot was tax free weekend :crazy2::rolleyes2 I survived it and saved $18.49
We went to BK for lunch used 2 coupons /2 transactions and saved $6.00
Grand total for today $ 73.91 !!
yep I am rocking My coupons !! :cool1::dance3:

Just wanted to make sure that you sent only one envie to me. Only reason why I'm asking is because I noticed none of last weekends coupons was in my envie. I went through the envie more slowly today just to make sure I didn't over look them and there was none in there.

Adtillma, received your envie yesterday. Thank you!

Hereyago, your envie will be going out in the morning!

Savings this last week --

Express -- $10
Target -- $5.95
Walmart -- $3.75

Hmcfall711 - I got your envie this week. Baillan - Yours is ready to go out tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great week!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter