Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

LITTLEBIT0863, I have an envie coming out to you today. It's not that big; I haven't received my senders envie yet (but I didn't get to the PO Sat) so I may be sending out another envie to ya!

Jen

SUMLTHOMP-

Received your envie last Thursday, Thanks!

Haunted Mansion Momma-
Mailed your envie at lunch today!

Grocery Savings: 4.00
Target Savings: 24.50

Hi All! :wave2:
I do hope July has been a good month for everyone. I don't have internet at home and the technician can't come out until tomorrow. But I do plan to go back and catch up on what I have missed when it is fixed.

I am finally home and returning to the harsh reality of the real world. Loved, loved, loved the cruise. I have been converted. Definitely the way to travel. A week was not long enough by any means. I was just truly enjoying it when it was time to leave. :sad2:

:welcome: back!!!! Great hearing from you!! We've missed you! :grouphug: So glad to hear you had a fantastic Disney cruise and :love::love::love: it!

CVS 7/30
$1.90

DVCLaurie05
I mailed a small envie on Friday. My neighbor dropped off a bunch of coupon inserts Thursday night. A normal size envie is in the mail today. Happy shopping!:cool1:

princesspaige
Envie was received Friday. :thumbsup2

WEEKLY SAVINGS
Giant Eagle - $102.78 plus got $0.65 in fuel perks and $2.00 off my next shopping trip! :banana:
Walmart - $12.75
Marcs - $15.25

So glad to hear everything is ok... I was getting worried!!! But because I kept getting coupons, I knew you had to be ok :thumbsup2

SoScary - Hope to have an envelope in the mail for you tomorrow - I haven't had a chance to cut out the coupons from yesterday - hope to do tonite!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

^ No prob thanks! :D I've been receiving them just fine.

Envie went out to rdrjj5 today as usual.

gandhmommy, got your envelope today, thanks!!!

julieamedeiros, mailed you two smallish envelopes today (didn't have time to go into the post office, so went with two smaller ones instead of one bigger one that would have needed to be weighed)

Hereyago, envie going out today. Sorry I am a day late, DD21 got home from Ireland yesterday, that kind of blew my schedule all to you know where!

Envie going out today for you. Sorry, there was a family issue yesterday that prevented me from getting to the post office then.

I'm happy to be here..

I have some coupons that are from a week or two ago if anyone would like them. They still have time before they expire and I would hate to throw them out.

Also, Everyone living in the NY area, I have an entertainment book with SO MANY coupons I'm not going to use and they don't expire until the end of the year so please let me know if you're from the Long Island/NY area and I will be happy to pass them on.

Also, I know this has nothing to do with the coupon train but there was a thread here awhile back called the weekly freebie thread. Is that gone now? I haven't been able to find it in quite some time :confused3

I have some coupons that are from a week or two ago if anyone would like them. They still have time before they expire and I would hate to throw them out.

You can just include them in your first envie to your assigned train buddy or send her an early envie this week and not wait until next week. :thumbsup2

Also, I know this has nothing to do with the coupon train but there was a thread here awhile back called the weekly freebie thread. Is that gone now? I haven't been able to find it in quite some time :confused3

I remember that thread sort of but never really paid a lot of attention to it so not sure if it's gone or not. Sometimes if the person who has been managing and updating the thread find it's too time consuming, they give it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter