Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Langsgma - Recevied

So Scary - sorry for the delay - envelope went out yesterday, you should have by tomorrow - I've caught a horrible summer cold & my bed was calling earlier in the week :sad2:

Kroger savings this week: $8.44 :cool1:

Still waiting on envie. Will probably get here tomorrow!

Got a fluffy envie from UP North yesterday! Thanks a bunch!

hmcfall711 - did you get the one from last week yet??

DisneyBelle99- sent anotherenvie yesterday.

SCDisneymom- received one yesterday and one today. thanks:goodvibes

Shop Rite 35.50

Jennifer9 Received two envies from you today. Thank you!!:)

7/26
$3.79 groceries
$1.00 CVS

:wave2: Have a great weekend everybody! We'll be out of town for a long weekend and won't have much/any access to the internet so if you try to contact me between now and Sunday, I probably won't be able to answer until Sunday evening. :)

I am so sorry I am just getting to send out my coupons to you today. I have been out of town since last Tuesday. I sent out the coupons from this past Sunday's paper. I will send out another envie on Monday. Once again I'm so sorry that this has happened.

I got your festive envie today. Thanks! :cool1:

My internet is back up and running!!!!! :)

StitchesGr8Fan~Didn't get an envie from you, but I did see that you were re-routed this week. So, we can get back on schedule next week.

FairyPrincess1-You should have received an envie from me this week and starting tomorrow I will be sending to my new buddy. Sorry for the confusion! Hope you enjoyed your extra coupons. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter