Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

5estesfamily envie is ready to go out tomorrow.

MikkiWikki got your envie Friday.

Savings today for our monthly big shopping trip:
$45.25

Anyone have budget friendly ideas for things to do in Kentucky? (Lexington, Louisville, Covington/Cincinnatti areas) We are thinking of taking a weekend trip soon.

Have a great week. ;)

WHOO HOO:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Great News Hmcfall711!! :love::wizard: That is awesome for savings :flower3::flower3:

Ruthie5671 I am getting your envies religiously on time you are awesome.
I sent out your big fat envie priority mail - today Hmcfall711 >> Hope you like it!! :yay:

Good morning! :coffee: Happy Tuesday! :upsidedow

It looks like there will be a P&G insert this weekend (if my sources are correct). We will still keep 7/2 optional to mail but 7/9 is required. :banana:

SCDisneyMom...envied went out to you yesterday! Have a great week!

BusyMama04...received your envied last Thursday. Thanks!

JulieAMedeiros rec'd your envie on Thursday. Thanks!

Of2DBeach sent your envie out yesterday morning.

Hope everyone has a great week!

LA PIG

Envie went out yesterday - forgot to post! D'oh!!

princesspaige

Got your envie last week. :thumbsup2

Thanks ladies!

Have a great week and an awesome 4th of July!

Notice to my coupon buddies: It may be a few extra days to send and receive envies here for me. I don't know if you have heard about all our fires here in CO but we are burning up. There seems to be a new one every day now and we have a crazy arsonist out here where I live.:scared1: They are trying to catch him/her. We have a huge one by Denver plus another huge one not too far from where I live. They have our Hwy closed and the only way to get in up here in the mountains where I live is an extra 3 hr drive around the mountain. Therefore the post office will not get a truck in except for every few days until they get the hwy open to bring/take mail. Sorry mine will be late but hopefully not for too much longer. Keep CO in your prayers.:sad1:

Keep CO in your prayers.:sad1:

Keeping ya'll in prayers please stay safe !:goodvibes
Sent my envie out on Monday.. waiting on my envie from my great coupon buddy. Not sure if our mail will be delayed because of the tropical storm but hoping not! Wish the rain and winds would stop! being stuck inside with bored kids isnt fun anymore

Keeping ya'll in prayers please stay safe !:goodvibes
Sent my envie out on Monday.. waiting on my envie from my great coupon buddy. Not sure if our mail will be delayed because of the tropical storm but hoping not! Wish the rain and winds would stop! being stuck inside with bored kids isnt fun anymore

Notice to my coupon buddies: It may be a few extra days to send and receive envies here for me. I don't know if you have heard about all our fires here in CO but we are burning up. There seems to be a new one every day now and we have a crazy arsonist out here where I live.:scared1: They are trying to catch him/her. We have a huge one by Denver plus another huge one not too far from where I live. They have our Hwy closed and the only way to get in up here in the mountains where I live is an extra 3 hr drive around the mountain. Therefore the post office will not get a truck in except for every few days until they get the hwy open to bring/take mail. Sorry mine will be late but hopefully not for too much longer. Keep CO in your prayers.:sad1:

:grouphug: Stay safe!! This weather has been crazy! Wildfires in CO, tropical storms hitting FL, floods and straight line winds here, and extreme heat in the NE. Not nice Mother Nature! :scared: I know your coupon buddies will understand if the coupons are delayed. Just stay safe!

Hereyago, envie is going out in the mail this afternoon. Sorry, I am a day late getting it out. I had a job interview yesterday that really sucked up the whole day.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Espana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter