Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Checking in for April. Plus, I am letting my receiver know that I am sending a day late. I'll drop off my envelope at the airport post office tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay this week!

Ahh, Ive been horrible about updating these past few weeks! Im so sorry! Been sending and receiving smoothly. Sending out EMAWs envie this morning. Sorry it's a day late. My fault for not realizing what day it was. Been thinking it was a day earlier this whole week thanks to DH's new work schedule, lol.

Zakspal - rec'd two envies from you on Monday!!

Greenepona - sent you a second envie for the week today! Enjoy!!

LauraLooneyForDisney, just wanted to let you know I DID take your envie to the PO on Sunday, so hopefully you'll get it a smidge early!

In case I forgot to post; I DID receive my envie from RangerPooh Saturday!

$67.68

:guilty::rolleyes:
Of2DBeach I sent out my envie this morning. It is super tiny because I only had one insert plus I never rec'd an envie from my buddy this week. :confused3

Hopefully next week will be better.

Have a great week everyone! :)

Its fine I will manage. I got coupons in the mail today so that will help. I will snag more at the school too ;)
Envie went out to Belle on Tueday sorry it was late this week . taking new pills and tummy isnt happy with me :confused3
Hope for a better week this week!

I love these kinds of messages from my hubby: "Honey, you got a huge envelope of coupons in the mail today!" Yeah me!

Thanks UP North! :cool1:

Oh how horrible! :worried: Please rest and recuperate. Our best wishes for a speedy recovery. :grouphug:

Thanks! We are all feeling much better. :)

Oh my! so glad all of you got out of that alive and somewhat in 1 piece. Hope you, your mom and son feel better soon.

Thank you! My son is almost back to normal. My mom & I were hurt the worst, but we've been resting this week and will hopefully be 100% soon.

:eek: oh my gosh - how scary that must have been!! Hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

It was definitely a scary experience. We're on the mend, though. :goodvibes

:scared1: That's horrible!! Thankfully you all made it out relatively unscathed!

I dropped your envie in the box at work this morning. I hope you guys feel better soon. Bruised sternums and broken ribs can be painful!

This is the first real injury I've ever had, and it hurts!! Lol Hopefully this was my first and last experience with a car accident of that magnitude. I got your envie in the mail yesterday. Thanks so much!

airplane - I did manage to send your envie out on Tuesday like I normally do. Hope it arrives soon! Have a great weekend! :goodvibes

Shelly
I mailed 2 envelopes today from the post office. Myself and my family have been sick with the stomach flu and have been down and out since Sunday. I am so sorry I didn't get it out sooner. I finally have just gotten back to work today. Hopefully when you see the 1 pound of coupons between both packages it will make up for it.

Thanks for uinderstanding.
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter