Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Honeybunches, hopefully your two envies DH mailed for me today are staying nice and dry in the mailbox at the p.o. even though it's raining and there are tornado watches going on here. :(

Please stay safe. Lots of bad weather the past few days and more to come.

Everyone please take the time to check the forecast out, have a plan of action and stay safe. :hug:

Quasi123
I mailed another envie to you today. :goodvibes

4/15
$3.50

Y'all have got to check out this fun game I found at www.disneycruiseadventure.com. You can only play once a day which is a bummer cause it's lots of fun. Grand prize is a Disney Cruise. You know, I've always wondered if people when all these different contests and stuff and now I have my answer. They really do win, 'cause guess what.......

I won a Disney Cruise!!!!!!

Got my official notification today. 8 nights on the Disney Magic, traveling from New York to the Bahamas. :woohoo:

Everyone please take the time to check the forecast out, have a plan of action and stay safe. :hug:

Quasi123

4/15
$3.50

Y'all have got to check out this fun game I found at www.disneycruiseadventure.com. You can only play once a day which is a bummer cause it's lots of fun. Grand prize is a Disney Cruise. You know, I've always wondered if people when all these different contests and stuff and now I have my answer. They really do win, 'cause guess what.......

Got my official notification today. 8 nights on the Disney Magic, traveling from New York to the Bahamas. :woohoo:

:faint: I'm thrilled for you!! ::yes:: When will you be cruising? :hyper:

Racingwench = Cathy I mailed a small envie with yesterdaya clippings this morning. You childget a box I mailed on Friday.
Market Basket $20.49

Thanks! Looking forward to filling up my notebook!

MikkiWikki - an envie went out to you this morning.

Cool! Thank you Ruthie you are the best!

I'm happy to report - i saved...drum roll pahleeze.. ** 32.58! ** on my last grocery trip.

I almost passed out.:faint:

I think that is the most I have ever saved on a single trip (Im fairly new to this.. I'm sure you experts out there have outdone me 10 fold.) However, I was very very excited. :banana: So thank you all!:love:!

Quasi123

4/15
$3.50

THAT is awesome! Jealous! :worried:I just played the game...how many times did you play before you won? Just curious. CONGRATS! :cheer2:

Got my official notification today. 8 nights on the Disney Magic, traveling from New York to the Bahamas. :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

Wow thats just great! So happy for you now i am going to play the game too.. fingers crossed. would love to know how it was when you get back ;)

Good news for me this week went to a new gyno and she is saying No hysterectomy for me!! :cool1: She is going to do a biopsy ( not looking forward to it ) and then if everything is ok put in a Mirena IUD then I am DONE! thanks for all the prayers too :goodvibes
Also good sized envie went out today.. Double coupons :) Have a great week and Stay safe!! ~Tonya ~

Haunted Mansion Momma-

Envie mailed to you at lunch! I didn't get an envie last week so I just had the weekend's coupons to send.

Grocery Savings: $5.80

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter