Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

airplane - I won't be sending an envie this week since it is optional, and my son has a couple of out of town soccer games that are going to keep me very busy after work. Hope you have a great week, and I will send an envie out to you next Monday! :)

LA PIG

Sending out envie today. :thumbsup2

princesspaige

Envie was received on Friday last week. :cool1:

Hope you both had a wonderful Easter!

Ruthie,

I won't be sending out an env this week. Hectic weekend with Easter.
I'll get everything together to send next week.

thanks
Dawn

Not a problem - I hope the Easter Bunny delievered yumminess to your house!

MikkiWikki - an envie went out to you today.

Not a problem - I hope the Easter Bunny delievered yumminess to your house!

MikkiWikki - an envie went out to you today.

Yea!!! :banana:
Your last one was humongeous!
I saved about 15.50 on my last grocery trip! :thumbsup2

Gandhmommy - your envie went out today! :cutie:

I won't be sending out an envie this week since its optional.. I will get back on track next week.. I have so much going on right now with my dad having his kidney surgery and just life in general right now I can't even keep my mind focus right now..

Thank you HanutedMasionMomma for the envie I got today, I still am not thrpugh going to the one from Thursday.

Racingwench = Cathy I am going to mail you a Boat load but most likely not until the end of the week...things are crazy here this week!
$63 savings @ Macy's!

karliebug...I sent an envelope to you yesterday! It was pretty big for there being no coupons in the paper..I can only imagine how large it would have been!

I saved $9.95 at Target

Receiving fine from Winnapooh...hope MadilynnsMomma is receiving mine. I did send one I had for this optional week. :flower3:

[[/B]
off2dabeach...I got your evie today!

I saved $63.57 at Publix today

cool glad you got it! I didnt get an envie yet but maybe today..
Saved $20 at Publix I got Free M+ms with a coupon on the Rice Crispies and free tide stain lifters when i got Tide using $1.00 off man coupon + Buy tide get stain releasers Free .. so off 6 things I did pretty well.. and I only went in for Milk !:lmao:
hubby saved $8.04 at publix last night also ;)

Three Cabs
I received two envies from you last week while I was gone. Thanks!

Quasi123
I couldn't find any coupons in the papers this past Sunday, so I assumed there weren't any. I have an envie ready for you and will drop it off today. Not as big as usual, but wanted to send something.

Thanks hereyago! I received your envie from last week too. :goodvibes

FairyPrincess1~No envie going out this week as it is optional and I am soooo busy. Will make it a good one next week tho ;)

No worries - I'll be on the lookout next week.

SoScary - I did send out an envelope this week, albeit a little late - you should receive it today or tomorrow.

Happy Friday the 13th! :wizard: Good luck today to all of us! ;)

Have a GREAT weekend and remember we all need to get back on track and send out our envies on Monday. :thumbsup2

$1.75 Wallyworld

$10 restaurant

ack! can't get green to work today...good thing I'm the person keeping track:lmao: Must be a Friday the 13th thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter