Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

MikkiWikki - forgot to tell you I received the coupons on Friday!!!

Hmcfall711 - dropped your evnie in the mail this morning.. :) :lovestruc

Quasi123
I mailed your envie this morning when we checked in to Saratoga Springs. I put plenty of postage on it, but if something turns up wrong, please let me know.

Thanks! Have fun!!!

Thanks for envies Natasha76! I'll be sending out a bit late this week - hubby started day shift so I lost my errand boy for the post office runs!

Doodlebug939 your envie went out this morning

savings 4/3/12

Safeway $33.xx
Target $43.xx
Fry's grocery $13.xx

savings this week
Publix $28.34
Target $16.27
been rec just fine envie sent out Monday but I didnt post it. There getting a little suspicitious of my "big" envies at the post office :lmao:

SoScary - your envelope for this week went out today - sorry for the delay. Hope you got last week's - I sent it from the hotel we were staying in CA... Hoping it made it's way out...

Vanessa's Mom - I got last week & this week's envies, no problem.

I forgot to post yesterday. Just wanted to let you know that I sent your envie out yesterday. It weighed 5.6 oz. Enjoy all the coupons!

Ahibird - I received two envies last week. Thank You!

ibleedblue - WOW!! Got that ginormous envie today! I can't wait to go through it tonight. Thank you!!

airplane - Sent your envie out on Tuesday!

gandhmommy so sorry to be late posting but I got your envie on Saturday. (3/31)

5estesfamily sent your envie out on Monday. Hopefully you have it by now.

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. Between our trip to see "The Big Cheese" ::MickeyMo and getting our house ready for appraisal (we are refinancing for a MUCH lower interest rate) it has been a mad house around here. I've been able to keep things going but getting online has fallen off the map for me the last few days.

Hopefully in a few days things will calm down.

Have a great rest of the week and a super holiday weekend.

Thanks for the envie received yesterday, Carlyzmom. :goodvibes

Shopping trip today using Q's
Target, grocery store, restaurant
$24.39

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter