Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Ibleedblue - I got my envie today - thank you! :goodvibes

Spend $2.56 at Walgreens and saved $21.88. The cashier was shocked and asked if I would do her shopping for her :lmao:

Fofinia, got your big envelope today, thanks! :yay:

JULIEAMEDEIROS, a big envelope heading out to you tomorrow, and one sent last week that I forgot to post.

My coupons are going out late today. I had a little car accident and then there was a horrible motorcycle accident on my road yesterday.
Prayers that you are okay. :hug:

I really am sorry, but after I realized how crazy it sounded, I laughed so hard I cried. I am probably the first person who can say "The dog ate my train," and it not just be an excuse. :rotfl2:
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Eyor44- Got your envelope today. Thanks!:goodvibes
:thumbsup2

I got the envie today! Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wish! I will be adding it to my scrapbook=D
Welcome! :goodvibes

WOW! There are some awesome savings going on all over this train. :worship: :worship: :worship:

DisneyWalle
I received my envie today. Thank you!:goodvibes

Prayers that you are okay. :hug:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:thumbsup2

Welcome! :goodvibes

WOW! There are some awesome savings going on all over this train. :worship: :worship: :worship:

DisneyWalle
I received my envie today. Thank you!:goodvibes

Yes, we are okay thank you. I guess the girl didn't see my Big Blue Suburban coming down the road :confused3 and she decided to make an illegal u-turn in the middle of the road. I can get the car fixed.

Natashag76
Received envie last night. :cool1:
Thank you!!

U.P. North
I got through the envie last night, so I'm sending on to you today! :thumbsup2
Happy Shopping!!

Yes, we are okay thank you. I guess the girl didn't see my Big Blue Suburban coming down the road :confused3 and she decided to make an illegal u-turn in the middle of the road. I can get the car fixed.

So glad to hear you didn't get hurt. I hope she wasn't texting or on her cell phone. There's no excuse for that if that's the cause of someone "not seeing" on the road.

Coupon savings 7/14
$4.75

So glad to hear you didn't get hurt. I hope she wasn't texting or on her cell phone. There's no excuse for that if that's the cause of someone "not seeing" on the road.

Coupon savings 7/14
$4.75

I don't know what she was doing it happened so fast. It could have been worse had I not jumped the curb to avoid hitting her, I would have t-boned her car and probably ruined mine.

Funny thing was, I was on my way to Publix, so afterward, my husband ended up taking my truck back to work in case anything was wrong with it and I took his. As I was pulling into Publix, she was pulling out, I said to myself "oh heck no, you go first!". She was 17 and I think she must have missed her turn so that was why she was making her crazy u-turn.

Vanessasmom, received your envie yesterday...Thanks!

Has anyone else noticed there are a TON of coupons expiring on 7/31? I was sorting through mine and adding in what I received yesterday...I swear, I had sooooo many that are expiring on 7/31.

Savings this week...

Target -- $4.50
Walmart -- $9.50

Have a great weekend everyone! Espana

Envie rec'd today. Thank you.
Savings for this week: $39.40 :cool1:

I have to step off the train due to time constraints. Thanks for being my buddies and for all of the great coupons.

I have informed ShiPooOwner and you should get rerouted soon.

Thanks,
Joe

RANGERPOOH - I sent you an envie this morning...

I agree that there seems to be a lot of coupons expiring on 7/31, so I wanted to pass them on as soon as I could. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter