Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

One last post for tonight. I have to get to bed as 4:30am comes very early.
just wanted to say.......

I LOVE THIS COUPON TRAIN!!!!!!!!

Received your envie today. Thanks so much.

I noticed you have a new return address. You are now only about 10 or 15 miles from me. DH works in your new town...Small world, huh?

Savings today:

Jewel -- $5.89

Walmart -- $7.45

Walmart would have been more, but they were out of all of my "buy one, get one free items." I guess everyone else got there before me to use their coupons and stock up...Oh, well, I can try again next week. LOL

Don't worry about the 31 cents - it's no big deal - you're already sending me an envelope full of money! :rotfl: I picked it up today so no worries.

LO L... well too late ...done sent it. lol ... Didn't think of it that way..thanks, I needed a laugh...been a hectic week....Second kid had surgery...this time nasal surgery...hopefully i am done with kids an illnesses for a while...not sure who is worse...the 7 yr old with the tonseils or the 17 year old with the nose.. lol

One last post for tonight. I have to get to bed as 4:30am comes very early.
just wanted to say.......

I LOVE THIS COUPON TRAIN!!!!!!!!

And we :lovestruc :love: :lovestruc you! I think the tag fairy should issue you a tag that reads COUPON TRAIN BIRTHDAY FAIRY. :teeth:

(Hey, but if you're getting up at 4:30 and writing to us at 11:27 P.M., you're not getting enough sleep young lady! :laughing: No wonder you were suffering from exhaustion a couple weeks back. :sad1:)

Ruthie--envie went out yesterday. Sorry for the delay this week!

Honeybunches--I know I've been bad about posting lately, but I've been getting your envies. In fact, I got one yesterday! Thanks for all the great coupons you send each and every week! :lovestruc

We're having computer issues (2 out of 3 laptops have crashed) so its been hard for me to get on to post savings (or anything for that matter!). So far this month, I've saved $44.30 in coupons! :banana:

Used a coupon at Dunkin' Donuts this morning to get a free donut. Yum!!

HoneyBunches
What a wonderful surprise I had in the mailbox today! :banana: Thank you! :goodvibes:hug:

You are welcome :lovestruc Thanks for always thinking of everyone else on their birthdays, I figured it was time for someone to surprise you!

Honeybunches--I know I've been bad about posting lately, but I've been getting your envies. In fact, I got one yesterday! Thanks for all the great coupons you send each and every week!

No worries! I'm glad you're getting the envies. I'll just assume that if I don't hear anything, you got it! :hug:

Sent my envelope out today, hopefully getting one in the mail today!

So far this month:
Walmart: $53.94
Walgreens: $27:98
Publix: $34:09

not doing too bad, and i donated alot to Metropolitan Ministries!

Thank you for the envie, what a nice surprise. :banana:

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Used a coupon at Dunkin' Donuts this morning to get a free donut. Yum!!

Oh, what I would give for a cup of Dunkin' Donuts COFFEE right now. I love the stuff but all our Dunkin' Donuts went out of business here years ago. Whenever we travel I always keep my eyes open for a Dunkin' Donuts. :sail:

Glad to hear your envie arrived and a day early yet! :yay: I wonder why it arrived early though?? I mailed it at the same 24/7 post office on Sunday afternoon the way I always do. :confused3

Sunshine74 - please forgive me!!! I've been out of town since Sunday and just returned last night. I have an envie ready to go, but haven't gotten to the post office yet today. I promise I will get to the UPS store before it closes today and get it out to you. And another one will be ready to mail on Monday, because . . .

I got a BOX from Shortstuff7429!! :cool1::cool1: Thanks Alecia - you're a rock star!!

Ok, I am sure you all know this but I didn't....Target lets you use two coupons per item. One Target coupon and one Manufacturers coupon! I got a Target coupon book in the mail, stacked them and saved $65.00 today in coupons!!!

WOW! You did great. :thumbsup2 Gotta love Target for stacking coupons. :love:

6/15
$19.20

(Hey, but if you're getting up at 4:30 and writing to us at 11:27 P.M., you're not getting enough sleep young lady! :laughing: No wonder you were suffering from exhaustion a couple weeks back. :sad1:)

Yeah, 'bout that. I was doing good going to bed early and all, then our Fire Chief for the Volunteer Fire Department we belong to passed away Monday. It was expected, just not quite this soon. I don't do well with wakes and funerals, so I haven't been sleeping. The funeral was today, so I should be able to sleep tonight.

Yeah, 'bout that. I was doing good going to bed early and all, then our Fire Chief for the Volunteer Fire Department we belong to passed away Monday. It was expected, just not quite this soon. I don't do well with wakes and funerals, so I haven't been sleeping. The funeral was today, so I should be able to sleep tonight.

:flower3: Hope so! And sorry for the loss of your friend. :hug:

I need to start by giving you a huge I'm Sorry! :guilty: Earlier in the week we had a big sewage backup in the basement. Today is my first day back at work after having Servpro tearing out anything possible from the basement. I did clip coupons throughout the week, however I haven't been able to make it to the post office. I also didn't rec'v an envie last week so there aren't that many. Would you mind terribly if I just wait and send out a full envie on Monday? I will be able to go to the post office Monday before the restoration crew comes to start putting the basement back together.
Again, I'm so sorry this feel to the bottom of the list this week...but if it makes you feel any better I was punished with the smell of low tide alll week and the loss of 2 year old carpet and my new bedding!
Bright side: basement is germ free now and smells like novacane(sp?)

Savings sometime in the last week and a half Shaws 65.59
Stop & Shop 37.45

Just throwing this out there, for anyone who ever has issues with water/sewage back up in the basement....I would highly recommend Servpro! They have been amazing this week, making me feel like I'm in the most capable hands. Extremely respectful and sincere. Putting me at ease in such a stressful time. A+++ to them!

I also hope everyone and the men in their lives have a great Father's Day this weekend!!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Oh, what I would give for a cup of Dunkin' Donuts COFFEE right now. I love the stuff but all our Dunkin' Donuts went out of business here years ago. Whenever we travel I always keep my eyes open for a Dunkin' Donuts. :sail:

I have a Dunkin Donuts finder app on my smart phone! I don't drink coffee but my family does and it comes in hand when we travel. You should check it out! Where do you live? I am in RI and we have a Dunkin on every corner (no exageration) There are litterally 6 within a half a mile from the station I work at.

I have a Dunkin Donuts finder app on my smart phone! I don't drink coffee but my family does and it comes in hand when we travel. You should check it out! Where do you live? I am in RI and we have a Dunkin on every corner (no exageration) There are litterally 6 within a half a mile from the station I work at.

We're in MN. I think I can access Dunkin' Donuts with my GPS in the car. (Unfortunately, my phone isn't too smart! :lmao:) Won't it be great on Monday when everything is put back? Nice to hear the company and crew did a great job. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter