Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Sigh. Ok. Sent envie with DH to mail this morning. Man. First had no envies.. then realized my newspaper had 3 whole coupons, most of which were restaurants (which, are national... but you never really know which states have them... ) .

So, I went through older mail at my house (and conned some from my mom..) and found Red Plum coupons , most of which expire late next month, or early August. So, it's a day late, but you got more coupons this way. I hope that's ok!

Thanks for going to so much trouble to get the coupons! I know its hard until you start getting envelopes from the train to send a decent sized envelopes and I appreciate all the effort you went to!:goodvibes
I'll post when it arrives.

Hi cjnix29. I hope you are having a fabulous time at the beach!

I'm just giving a heads up. I am trying my best to get next week's envelope out in the mail for you before the end of the week but the week keeps getting shorter! I leave for a business trip in Singapore at 6am Saturday morning. I'll be home the following Friday.

I'm still going to do my best to get at least a small envie out here but my apologies if I can't get it out. I will be sure to send an extra big one the following week!

Ok, I am sure you all know this but I didn't....Target lets you use two coupons per item. One Target coupon and one Manufacturers coupon! I got a Target coupon book in the mail, stacked them and saved $65.00 today in coupons!!!

On 6/8- saved $31.90 using coupons at Shoprite, total savings with sale/store card and coupons=$126.01

On 6/13- saved $6 using coupons at Rite Aid, plus earned $10 in Up rewards, plus I can mail in a $1.99 aspirin rebate, plus I earned single check rebates

TreslovesWDW--sent you an envelope today. Sorry it went out late.

ShiPooOwner, rec'd the envie today! Wow, thanks! :) And it was a day earlier than normal too!!

SHORTSTUFF7429 I went through the envie this afternoon & saw some that I think you could use, but they expire soon---so I mailed out a small envie tonight on my way to church. I hope you get them before they expire.

Just saw this online....

Once again, Ebates is offering up 51% cash back on Magazines.com purchases today, June 15th, only! That means you can score a 1-year subscription to All You magazine on Magazines.com for just $9.79 (after the 51% cash back)! That makes each issue just $0.82! Or even sweeter, you may instead want to consider purchasing a 2-year subscription to All You for $34, so after the 51% cash back, you’ll pay ONLY $16.66 – which makes each issue only $0.69!

Feel free to PM me with any questions about Ebates, I love them and have used them for a long time! :)
I love ebates, too!! Thanks for the info on All You. I already subscribe to it but it might be worth getting a 2nd sub just for the coupons. They are always great.

Ok, I am sure you all know this but I didn't....Target lets you use two coupons per item. One Target coupon and one Manufacturers coupon! I got a Target coupon book in the mail, stacked them and saved $65.00 today in coupons!!!
I didn't know this until recently and took advantage of it this week. LOVE Target!

Forgot to mention that I saved $30.50 in coupons today at Ingles.
Also got my free lemonade from McDonalds.

Just a quick note to say...

AZECAS -- I got your envies from last week and this week too - thank you...:goodvibes

KATIEANDMATTSMOM - Mailed one envie on Monday, and a second one today...:flower3:

I realized that your envelope for this week did not make it out... I am putting it in the mail tomorrow - it is on the slim side since I have not received coupons from my old sender in a few weeks. My apologies for the delay!!

Fairyprincess1

I have not been able to post lately...:surfweb: Sorry

I received my envies last week.

I sent your envie out this week.

Hope all is well.

Does anyone shop at the NEX? I have some coupons from the NEX that one of my guys gave me (that can be combined with manufacturer coupons :banana:). I won't use them all and would like to share. They specifically state NEX so not sure if they can be used at the BX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter