• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Ladihawke - I got a postage due card ($.31) from the PO yesterday so when I go to the PO tomorrow I'll pick up the envie.

NYCDiane - I'll mail you one tomorrow from today's inserts and then send you a 2nd one on Tues or Wed.

sorry about that...I will make sure to send some money in the next envie....I have been trying to send the envie from my work because it is easier for my but i guess i need to send it some other way. :(

Aiee! Time got away from me this weekend, v4dice.. heading to the store now to buy envies!

MichelePooh - Thanks for the envie last week.

LuvChipNDale - Just mailed an envelope out today. Enjoy.

Eyor44 - Thank you for being so understanding. I am feeling better and life is starting to go back to normal around here. You know its never a good thing for momma to be sick. My guys mean well but there is always so much that has to be done when I am better; but I do love their effort.

I havent been able to shop or coupon in about a week and a half so I think I'm going through withdrawals. :rotfl: I am putting an envie in the mail, at the post office, first thing in the morning. (My coupon buddy has been on vacation so I haven't received any coupons in a couple of weeks; but I have had my family help me get some together for you. It is a pretty nice sized envie, hopefully it will make up for last week)

Macgyver91 - I hope you and your family enjoyed your vacation and that all is well.

I'm just glad your better. We all :love: our coupons, but your health is more important. :hug: Totally understand about the withdrawls, I pray you feel well enough to go saving soon. :goodvibes

Welcome aboard!

Quasi123
Your envie is at the post office. :goodvibes

I will be going to Florida in a few weeks and was planning on checking out Publix while I am there. Is there a shoppers card to sign up for? and if so, do you think they will let me sign up for one since I don't have that store in my area?

Airplane - envie sent out to you today :goodvibes

savings today:
Walgreens $46.03 (I spent less than $9 for a ton of stuff. Love those register rewards!

Tops (groceries) $26.67

sorry about that...I will make sure to send some money in the next envie....I have been trying to send the envie from my work because it is easier for my but i guess i need to send it some other way. :(

Don't worry about the 31 cents - it's no big deal - you're already sending me an envelope full of money! :rotfl: I picked it up today so no worries.

I will be going to Florida in a few weeks and was planning on checking out Publix while I am there. Is there a shoppers card to sign up for? and if so, do you think they will let me sign up for one since I don't have that store in my area?

No shoppers card for any Publix I've been at in FL. :sad2: (Hot tip! I understand their subs made with Boars Head meat is hard to beat and quite reasonably priced. When we're there in July, I plan to try one. :thumbsup2)

I mailed another small-ish envie to VELROX today. :goodvibes

I still haven't received an envie, so I had to round up what coupons I could. Sunday's SS didn't have many and I didn't get the RP this week. I hope there are at least a few you can use. :goodvibes

Eyor44 - Thank you so much for the birthday envelope!!!:cool1:

Aiee! Time got away from me this weekend, v4dice.. heading to the store now to buy envies!

No problem, I know weekends seem to slip away too quickly. Thanks for letting me know.:goodvibes

NMOORE14... getting your envies just fine. THANK YOU:woohoo:

IWannaBeAPrincess... mailing your envie first thing in the morning as soon as the p.o. opens.

I mailed envie today to soscary09 - enjoy!:cool1:
Looking for anything specific for next week?

Mailed today to LINDAB73, another one will be mailed tomorrow- I found more coupons. Happy to be on board this train!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter