Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Good Morning Everyone :)

MyDizneyboys - Your coupons should be there hopefully today....ugh..hectic week... lil man had his follow up check up after the tonseils and ear tubes. thank goodness everything is perfect. I even have proof now that he CAN hear...so when he ignores me i know it is just that..him ignoring me....lol. Hope you find a lot of useful coupons. Let me know if your looking for anything perticular.

Ladihawke

Good Morning Everyone :)

MyDizneyboys - Your coupons should be there hopefully today....ugh..hectic week... lil man had his follow up check up after the tonseils and ear tubes. thank goodness everything is perfect. I even have proof now that he CAN hear...so when he ignores me i know it is just that..him ignoring me....lol. Hope you find a lot of useful coupons. Let me know if your looking for anything perticular.

Ladihawke

Glad to hear it all went well. :thumbsup2

(Reminds me of when my older son's kdgn. teacher called after the first week of school and I figured she was going to tell me how bright, wonderful, sweet, charming, etc. etc. etc. my little angel was and how much she loved having him in her class. :teeth: Well, not quite. :rolleyes: She asked if he had had a hearing test done recently because he totally ignored everything she asked him to do and she was worried that he couldn't hear. :scared1: I can laugh about it now but it wasn't too funny back then. :rotfl: Reality bites!)

:welcome: DISNEY_ME :welcome:

:welcome: MSHERSHEY :welcome:

welcome to the train!

:bday: party: :cake: DISNEYBELLE99 :bday: party: :cake:

:wizard:Have a great day!

Eyor44

Wanted to let you know that I have been at the hospital this week with a bad virus. Sent home the other day but I'm under heavy medications and can't get out right now. I will try my best to get an envie in the mail to you this week.

So Sorry
:hug:

One more day to pack...but have to wait until I do:laundy:

I got my first envie today from Coloblu6. Thank you so much, lots of good ones.

Glad to hear it all went well. :thumbsup2

(Reminds me of when my older son's kdgn. teacher called after the first week of school and I figured she was going to tell me how bright, wonderful, sweet, charming, etc. etc. etc. my little angel was and how much she loved having him in her class. :teeth: Well, not quite. :rolleyes: She asked if he had had a hearing test done recently because he totally ignored everything she asked him to do and she was worried that he couldn't hear. :scared1: I can laugh about it now but it wasn't too funny back then. :rotfl: Reality bites!)

lol ... yea... we were worried at first, but now i told him he has no excuse to say he doesn't hear me. :)

Hi everybody!

I am a new rider on your train. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and am excited for this opportunity.

My new buddy is MANDY48449. I can't wait to start sending you stuff!

MsHershey- Welcome aboard! You're going to like it here.:goodvibes

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thanks so much!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter