Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Sorry for the late notification, but the envie is in the mail.

cjnix29, Have a great vacation!!! :cool1:

TTFN

VSIMEONE - mailed your envelope yesterday. Since this is my first week I have no idea if it was big or not :confused3. It did have a months or so worth of coupons, I had saved the flyers. Hope there are some things you can use.

I received your envie today, tinkarooni. Thank you!!!

5estes, I received your two large envies today! Thanks so much!

I sent my first envie out to EMAW today.

Sorry I was a couple days late. Had some serious dental work done and have been quite a bit out of it thanks to the pain meds. I'll definitely be more punctual next Monday when Im no longer drugged up. :thumbsup2

I sent my first envie out to EMAW today.

Sorry I was a couple days late. Had some serious dental work done and have been quite a bit out of it thanks to the pain meds. I'll definitely be more punctual next Monday when Im no longer drugged up. :thumbsup2

Feel better soon, j&d+2!

Thanks, Claytonsmama! That was some big envelope! :thumbsup2
Our mailman, Jimmy made a special trip at the end of his day, guess he didn't feel like lugging it around all day! :rotfl2:
Deb

Sent out envies and received my envie today. Sry I am late,but my windsheild was busted over the weekend and my inspection was up on the 31st ooops.But I had to get my windsheid fixed to take it through inspection,but they are on their way.Thanks

Thanks Jenenator06 for the coupons! I got them today!

I haven't posted savings in a while, but here are the ones from today!

CVS: $9.55 (not counting ECBs!)

Walgreens: 7.50

Walmart: 13.45

United (groceries) $1.25 (just got about $12 worth, so that is about a 10% savings!)

Eyor44

Wanted to let you know that I have been at the hospital this week with a bad virus. Sent home the other day but I'm under heavy medications and can't get out right now. I will try my best to get an envie in the mail to you this week.

So Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter