Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Thanks U.P. North. I'll be looking for it.

L & B mom, I just wanted you to know that I will not be sending this week, but I'll have a very large one going out next week.

Alyssa, I have an envie going out to you tomorrow morning!! :) Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

Nothing new in the paper this week, and I sent you everything I had late last week. You should be getting a big envie tomorrow or Wednesday, but I will not have anything more to send you this week.

Sorry. :confused3

Get back on track next week.

Thanks

NatashaG76.....sorry I didnt get an envie out to you........my dds softball team made it to state so we were wrrapped up with that. Things have slowed down now i think........I promise to do better. I am sending out an envie tomorrow.

This is an optional week, right?

Yes, you can forward what you received from last week's envie without adding any new coupons (no inserts this past weekend~Memorial Day) or just include them in next week's envie on 6/6. There should be three inserts in the paper this coming weekend. :cool1:

For all you East Coasters be careful out there the next couple of days...suppose to be a heat wave..drink plenty of water...

:cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie::cutie:

Hi Luciana, a small envelope coming your way. Some coupons expiring soon, so hope you can use them. Getting a new sender, so wanted to say a big thank you to Princesspaige for all the good coupons every week. :cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

Deb

Belong to two coupon trains, and both changed my senders this week, to say I am confused when you add in this as an optional week, would be a kind way to put it! :rotfl::rotfl:

Dreamer03...

I am finally back from taking DD to WDW for her internship! I will be sending an envie today. Did you get the third envie last week (The one that DD16 and DH sent out while I was gone?)

Vanessasmom,

I had a nice fat envie waiting for me when I got back from Orlando. Thanks!

Have a great week, ladies! Espana

Dreamer03...

I am finally back from taking DD to WDW for her internship! I will be sending an envie today. Did you get the third envie last week (The one that DD16 and DH sent out while I was gone?)

Vanessasmom,

I had a nice fat envie waiting for me when I got back from Orlando. Thanks!

Have a great week, ladies! Espana

I did not recieve the third one yet. But I do thank you for your last shipment. I am glad you had a safe return from the magic land. I hope your daughter has a fun time working with Disney and maybe I will run into her on our next trip.:)

Did you ever recieve your coupons last week? I know we did not have any this week but I am going through my coupons and sending any unused coupons. Some expire in the next week and alot are good for while. I have TONS as I never get less than 5 papers and if I do not clean this out my hubby is going to KILL me !!!!

Have a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter