Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Did my grocery shopping at Shaw's this week...total before coupons and Rewards Card was $147.58.
Total after Rewards card and coupons: $47.29 :banana::banana:

Love my coupons!! :lovestruc:cloud9:

Saved just over $100.00!! Yay!!

Sorry I am running so late this week. :sad1: (Sick wife and kids, crazy at work, etc. etc. etc.) Please forgive me :worship:

Huge envie going out in the morning. Enjoy!

On a bright note, baby's room is almost finished! :banana:

Ahibird- your coupons went out today, sorry for the delay.

Walmart $15.25

Safeway (last week)
Coupons $46.10

Clubcard $60.24
savings $106.34

Safeway (today)
Coupons $60.52

clubcard $57.27 (I bought about 2 dozen items on clearance for 50% off that I don't think are counted in either figure)
Savings $117.79 or 39% :cool1:

I think that's my most coupon savings ever and that's not doubling!

Plus the manager approached me as I was leaving the check stand to inform me that I am now an "elite" customer. So I will always get the .10$ off fuel discount, and some other "perks". Does anyone know what qualifies you for this status? I'm assuming it's spending a lot of money.

:thumbsup2Great job! I bet it is the amount of $ you've spent, but if you're saving a lot too that's good!

:bday: party: :cake: SYDNEY DOG :cake: party: :bday:

:wizard:Best wishes for your birthday:wizard:

Saved $30.75 with coupons at Shoprite yesterday. Total savings with store card/sales=$90.36

And, according to the bottom of my Shoprite receipt, I've saved $1,174 year to date. I think the last time I looked at my A&P receipt I was in the $500's.

Love that they keep track all year for you!

3 more days of school/work until summer break:beach:

Then off to WDW!! We're hoping to drive through Clearwater Beach for a day stop on the way home...any suggestions? Anyone been there? This will be our 3rd trip to FL and figured it was time to see a beach. :lmao:

3 more days of school/work until summer break:beach:

Then off to WDW!! We're hoping to drive through Clearwater Beach for a day stop on the way home...any suggestions? Anyone been there? This will be our 3rd trip to FL and figured it was time to see a beach. :lmao:

Three days of school left! Hope it was a good year for you but definitely time to recharge those batteries and what better place to do it than FL and WDW? Just wondering.....How long does it take for you to drive to WDW?

I agree!! It's totally time for you to see a beach. I haven't been to Clearwater Beach but I'll bet someone has been there and will tell you it's awesome!

Sorry I am running so late this week. :sad1: (Sick wife and kids, crazy at work, etc. etc. etc.) Please forgive me :worship:

Huge envie going out in the morning. Enjoy!

On a bright note, baby's room is almost finished! :banana:

that is ok. take care of your family and i hope that everyone is feeling better for the long weekend :thumbsup2

Just saw your post...i just received your small envie...did not receive one from you last week....:( ...hopefully i won't have any problems getting them in the future :)

tdk316~ Got all 3 envies today! :banana:

Good deal!

I'm thinking I'm going to take this weekend off, DH had surgery yesterday so I've been nuts taking care of him and the kids. ;) My sender mailed me two envies so expect a huge envelope the following week! Enjoy your weekend!

Good deal!

I'm thinking I'm going to take this weekend off, DH had surgery yesterday so I've been nuts taking care of him and the kids. ;) My sender mailed me two envies so expect a huge envelope the following week! Enjoy your weekend!

No problem, next weeks grocery ad doesn't look great and we've got a freezer of stuff that needs to be eaten. Hope your DH is back on his feet real soon!

LattNJ~ My MIL just dropped off a stack of inserts and I just found the June issue of All You that I forgot to cut the q's out of. Envie next week should be decent sized. :thumbsup2

I went to Walmart today and got $49.67 worth of stuff for $16.67!! Yay!

Got my envie for this week......WOW......lots of great coupons! Thanks sooooo much!:woohoo:

DVCLaurie05: I received an envie a few days ago from you, thanks! Sorry I didn't post sooner.

Happy Memorial Weekend!

diznee25

$22.88 in coupons today (added to a $22.06 store savings) allowed me to purchase 3 deodorants, 3 frozen pizzas, 3 soy sauce, 3 bbq sauce, a carton of eggs, 2 boxes of Ritz crackers, a box of Wheat Thin Stix and a French's mustard for $6.94!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter