Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

HauntedMansionMomma-

Received envie today, Thanks! Lots of good ones I can use:)

Schnucks savings this week...9.35!

NatashaG76 I am so sorry that I havent sent your envie this week. DD graduates this weekend and I have been going nonstop. I will send it out tomorrow!!!

Danacath got your envie today.

NatashaG76 I am so sorry that I havent sent your envie this week. DD graduates this weekend and I have been going nonstop. I will send it out tomorrow!!!

Danacath got your envie today.

My DD graduates this weekend too! Gearing up for the in-laws to arrive and stay w/ us today. Will miss my train friends for a few days! Hope everything goes smoothly and congrats!!:cheer2:

My DD graduates this weekend too!

DD graduates this weekend and I have been going nonstop. .

Congrats to all the soon to be grads~~exciting times! :woohoo:

..... cannot remember who my sender is! :confused3 I have been receiving just fine though, so thanks! :thumbsup2

That's okay! :thumbsup2 You've still got your hands full trying to help AL get back to normal after the tornadoes. Hope it's improving down there. (Your sender is Mattmatts-momma.)

Surgery went well for my daughter. We are healing. But due to healing time, I mailed out your envie this morning. Thank you for understanding.

Great news about your daughter. Thanks for the update on how she's doing. :grouphug:

Hey Dismullins!

Your coupons went out to you on Tuesday! Envie is a little on the skinny side, but I am sure there are some you can use.

Hey Dismullins!

Your coupons went out to you on Tuesday! Envie is a little on the skinny side, but I am sure there are some you can use.

Thanks so much! :goodvibes I've been receiving all of them just fine! :thumbsup2

Kroger visit yesterday...$28.18. Not as good as I would have liked, but it was my first visit since losing everything in the fridge/freezer with the power off for five days. Had to restock on a ton of essentials.

Diznee25-received the envie yesterday, thanks!

TiggerStac- envie was mailed late Tuesday. My hubby forgot to take it with him and I did not notice until late in the day. mailed it about 6 pm. Hopefully you get it soon.

Kaybella,

Got your big huge envelope...

HoopFamily

Hope you got your first envelope - otherwise it is on its way - next week I will probably be sending you a couple because I have that many coupons this week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter