Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

So sorry I have been absent from posting on the boards - but, I have been getting those envies out and rec'd quite a few also!! I have been a BAD girl.....

Anyway - enough of my apologies - on to business!

Diznee25 - I hope you have been getting your envelope regularly - I send them out on Mondays each week! Another will go out to you tomorrow!!! Just a note - I am going away June 22 - 29th- I will send an envie out on the 20th - but, not the 27th, so you will get a big envelope the following week - I fig'd let me post this now before I forget OR become lazy w/posting!!

Disneysuncat - thank you for the awesome envies each week!!! I have been getting them regularly and appreciate all of the goodies inside!!!

If for any reason - anyone needs to contact me - email is the best way aligaeta2@aol.com - sometimes I can't find the link for the board to catch up and post - I have it saved on my home computer, but, spend most of my computer time at work!

Have a great week all!!! 38 days till WDW!!!! :banana::banana:

DVCLaurie05, yep I've been getting envies every week, thank you so much! :thumbsup2 Thanks for letting me know about June 27th.....I will look forward to an envie the following week! Have fun on your WDW vacation! :yay:

diznee25

Saved $24.79 in coupons at the grocery today.....after doubling & store discounts, total savings was $53.46.
Great deals, got 4 free pizzas, free croutons, and free rice! Plus the cereal I bought has a free rebate form on it, so will get $3.98 back from that. I heart coupons!

Savings this weekend:

$50+ at the grocery store and $7 at Wal Mart (used free $50 Gift Card and coupons and only spent $12 out of pocket!)

Regarding this weeks coupon inserts. What's up with Red Plum??? I read somewhere that Red Plum would have Whiskas coupons in it. Soooo, I go and buy a couple of papers AND got several free inserts at the mall "lounge" area yesterday (they have papers there for the customers to read while they're relaxing/taking a break and I took the coupon inserts since they were just there and no one was taking them) Anyway, only ONE of the Red Plum inserts had Whiskas coupons!! It was on the back cover, so it's not like someone went in and stole the "whiskas" page or something! I buy 2 NYC papers and the other papers (in the lounge) were the Wall Street Journal. Since they're all the same regions, shouldn't they all have had the same coupons??????

All I can say is: REEEEEEOOOWWWW!!! HISSSSSSS!!!!!!

Saved: $18.39 at Krogers today! I came home with 2 pints of blueberries, a bunch of bananas, 2 tubes of Pro-namel toothpaste, Ivory body wash (free with coupon), 2 carefree liners (fwc), and 4 garnier leave-in conditioners(fwc plus .12 overage on each!). Spent $13.08 total.

I was SUPER psyched about finding the conditioners as I use it daily and I'm down to about an inch left in my bottle. I've been waiting for it to go on sale, but a close out price of $1.88 with $2 coupons is EXCELLENT!:banana: Now to find more coupons and more closeouts so I can stock up! I hope they're not discontinuing it.

Sorry to hear that because that is so frustrating when that happens. :headache: My paper seemed to have everything in it. A SS, a RP, and all the usual ads like CVS, Walgreens, JoAnn Fabrics, Michaels, grocery stores, Perkins, and the McDonalds coupons in the Parade magazine. I'm looking forward to trying that new frozen drink. It sounds so good!

So glad to hear Missy is getting lots of coupons for her family and to put in the commissary and chapel collection sites. :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :woohoo:

Well, went and got another paper but only had redplum in there...the funny thing is the last 2 weeks in the mail I have received the redplum also inside the sales flyers the mailman leaves..:confused3

Envie headed out in tomorrow's mail for cjnix29.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

5EstesFamily got you envie ready to go out tomorrow afternoon. It is not nearly as big as last week's but I am sure that you are still going through all of those. ;) Have a great week.

PS- Note my counter :cool1::banana: We have not done the first thing to get ready for this trip.
We are driving the 12 hours after working, we will probably stop at Lake City, FL and drive the last 2 hours the morning we check in. Without too much detail, there was a pretty drama filled event last week that happened at our home, we need this time to get our heads clear and refocus. It is just a long weekend (Friday evening - Tuesday) but it will be a very welcomed break from reality. I can't wait to be sitting on our balcony sipping some kind of beverage :drinking1 and watching the animals graze. DH is SO excited because we will be there during SWW :yoda:

Macgyver91 - I received my envelope Saturday. Thank you!

Eyor44 - I hope you received last week's envie - sorry about it being a little late but with the break-in and everything its been a hectic week. I will get your next envie mailed out today around lunch.

Macgyver91
....... with the break-in and everything its been a hectic week....

Hope everything is getting sorted out. My car was broken into many years ago and I still remember how violated I felt. :hug:

PS- Note my counter :cool1::banana: We have not done the first thing to get ready for this trip.
We are driving the 12 hours after working, we will probably stop at Lake City, FL and drive the last 2 hours the morning we check in. Without too much detail, there was a pretty drama filled event last week that happened at our home, we need this time to get our heads clear and refocus. It is just a long weekend (Friday evening - Tuesday) but it will be a very welcomed break from reality. I can't wait to be sitting on our balcony sipping some kind of beverage :drinking1 and watching the animals graze. DH is SO excited because we will be there during SWW :yoda:

Have a wonderful little break from the real world and enjoy! Have a safe drive! :)

I am sending you a rather puny envie today. (I haven't received any coupons since the 4/18 week. :headache: :headache: :headache:) Hopefully with some much needed rerouting, the envie will look better next week. Keep the faith! :goodvibes

5EstesFamily got you envie ready to go out tomorrow afternoon. It is not nearly as big as last week's but I am sure that you are still going through all of those. ;) Have a great week.

Hope the trip helps put last week behind you:hug:

Got from sumlthomp and envie to cameron already at PO :thumbsup2

5/15 $28.60 coupons, 12.08 shopper club

Thanks for the envie Tiggerstac..... :)

Mydiszneyboyz - your envie will go out in the mail tomorrow.... :(

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter