Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

tdk316~ Got your nice big envie today! :banana: And AGAIN they didn't cancel the stamps!!! No wonder the post office is losing money. lol.

I'm sorry, cjnix29. My week got away from me and I am just getting your envie out tomorrow morning. It's rather weenie. I still have some more circulars to go through so I will try to get a second (bigger) envie off before the end of this week.

Sorry for the delay and the size!

No problem! Sorry I just saw this. Life happens! I'll post when I get it.

In reference to the post about people not mailing on time....I know it can be really difficult especially when you have sick kids, work, etc. and can't get to the post office. The only way that I manage to get mine out on time is to print the postage from home. You can buy a really inexpensive scale, even one that is used for cooking, and weigh your envie. Then go to this link to print your postage label. It prints on half a page and then just tape it on your envelope. You can drop it in your own mailbox (or any blue mailbox) & forget about it! :) Hope that helps someone. I do this every time and to my knowledge my buddy hasn't had any postage due.

I really look forward to receiving an envie every week and use the coupons for every shopping trip. I'm sure most of us on here are that way. I'm grateful that my sender is faithfully sending me an envie on time, I enjoy doing the same for my coupon buddy.

Good idea about printing your own postage! When I get stuck and know I can't make it to the post office I send at least a small envelope with one stamp to tide my train buddy over, or I gauge postage by how much postage was on the envelope that was just sent to me...the theory being that if I forward the coupons sent to me, take out my usual 20 or so and replace those with new coupons, I still know I'm putting on the right postage.

I am spoiled though...my grocery store has a post office in it so I'm in there often!

Coupon savings so far this week...

DSW -- $10.00
Target -- $11.00
Gap Outlet -- $15.49
Express -- $50.00
Aeropostale -- $15.00

DD20 is killing me getting ready to leave for the Disney College Program...They have to wear business casual for their classes at WDW. Like most college students, she does not have a lot in the way of business casual. The coupons have been a god-send this week. Plus, she is doing a great job bargain hunting!

Note to Dreamer03...DH was supposed to mail your envie on Monday. I just found out today that it is still sitting on his desk at the office. :eek: It will be in the mail first thing tomorrow. I am soooo sorry and DH is in heaps of trouble. :lmao:

I'll be back to post some personal "Thank You's" but I wanted to stop by really quick to let you know that I've recieved so many coupons from you all!!! I've been dropping off lots and lots at the commissary in the "sharing bin" and I've started taking them to the chapel on base as well, they also have a coupon sharing bin. Again I thank you, and will be back to update the senders that their envies are making it here safely. Oh, and not just envies! I got a flat rate box too!! You are AWESOME!!! Thank you!! and I'll be back :)

I'll be back to post some personal "Thank You's" but I wanted to stop by really quick to let you know that I've recieved so many coupons from you all!!! I've been dropping off lots and lots at the commissary in the "sharing bin" and I've started taking them to the chapel on base as well, they also have a coupon sharing bin. Again I thank you, and will be back to update the senders that their envies are making it here safely. Oh, and not just envies! I got a flat rate box too!! You are AWESOME!!! Thank you!! and I'll be back :)

A coworker just gave me some old inserts that have mostly expired coupons in them, so I'm in the process of clipping them and also going through my three accordian files to get an envie ready to send to you. I'm so glad to hear our train riders are sending their expired coupons to you and that you're able to share them with so many people there. :cheer2: Thank you for serving our country. :grouphug:

I am sorry, I forgot to post that I received two nice envelopes from Zach's Pal! Thanks so much!

Coupon savings this week:
Walgreens $1.00 (plus 3 free 8x10 photo orders!)
Kroger $23.66
Can't find my CVS receipt but I know I saved at least $12 in coupons.

Hauntedmansionmomma---did you say that you could keep a tally for us? I would love to know my month-end savings total!!! thanks :)

Sorry I haven't posted this week with all teh tornadoes DH is working all the time trying to get power poles up and life has been crazy. I received my envie on Monday and mailed on tuesday

Got an huge envie in the mail..... Thanks DISMullens
not only for the envie but also what you are doing to help out our fair state!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter