Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

5estesfamily We had some major drama around our house today. But tomorrow I will be sending a HUGH envie your way.

Fofinia:
I dropped two envies in the mail for you today. I've got one more that I'll get out tomorrow or the next day. I also just now got the one in the mail from the weekend that has some expiring soon in it. I wrote on the back which one it is.

Vitfamily: I received just fine from you last week! Thank you!!

Coupon savings at the grocery today was $15.00.

Thanks! ;)

Hi everyone. Not sure why there were so many postings recently about their train buddies not sending envies last week or at least nothing arriving from their train buddies last week. :confused3 :confused: :confused3

EVERYONE should have sent an envie last week to their train buddy. It was NOT an optional week to mail coupons. EVERYONE should have bought a newspaper and sent at least the newest coupons from the inserts from the May 1st newspaper even though you may or may not have received coupons from your train buddy the week following Easter. (That was the one and only optional week to mail coupons.)

I'm sorry but I really will have to remove riders from the train who don't send coupons each week to their train buddy and they really need to go out on Monday or Tuesday each week and not late in the week. This is fundamental to our success. A huge thank you :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: to those of you who mail each week as regular as clockwork. I know everyone is busy and being on a coupon train takes time and effort each week, but if you aren't/can't do this, please hop off the train so I can reroute it and make it a good experience for everyone.

Airplane - envie sent out to you today :goodvibes I didn't get delivered a newspaper on Sunday :confused3 so there are not any coupons from this week. I'm sorry!!!

Ruthie--your envie went out this morning. You should receive it tomorrow! :yay:

Quick trip to Walgreens this morning:
$8.50 coupon savings
Total savings: $14.28 (only spent $6.77 out of pocket and got $1 register reward :woohoo:)

I was on my way to the post to put in your envie when the school called and said I had to come and pick up my sick child:sick:. Needless to say, I got him and brought him home. I have to go out tonight so I'll drop it in tonight, but it will be after the mail runs. So very sorry for the delay.

Kaybella - tiny envie going out today (Tuesday) with only the newest coupons - I'll send another one in the next day or 2. We were out of town the past 5 days, so I've got to pick up the mail so I can pass on the Qs I've received.

I am so sorry for being m.i.a. for the last little bit!! NOLANSANGEL...forgive me :worship: as there's a huge envie headed your way!

I've been receiving just fine!

No coupons in my paper this week :confused3, but my mom had some in her's and saved them for me :yay: ! When I get them tomorrow I will go through them and send them your way. I haven't received an envie for 2 weeks, so I will send more along once I get them! So sorry for the delay!

Robin

Luvthemouse88 DH left really early this morning without the envie for you and since I can't drive yet I won't be able to get it out to you until tomorrow. I am so sorry.

I got another 2 bags of potato chips and 8 boxes of pasta for the food bank for today for FREE! :yay: Thanks to Krogers and their Mega Sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter