Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

I got an early edition paper today, and there was only one coupon insert! :headache:

Did anyone else do better in their region?

diznee25

SHIPOOOWNER
I received the big envie today, thank you! Pulled out many that I will use tomorrow.

SHORTSTUFF7429 have a stuffed envie ready to come to you. I am going out of town, so I'll have to drop it in the mail tomorrow. When I get back, I'll send you this Sunday's coupons.

I have not received an envelope this week...

I have just moved to the town I grew up in and we have to bring our garbage to the recycling center each week...what an awesome place! LOL I was shocked that people threw their papers each week in a big bin and all of them had the inserts in them!! I was in coupon heaven last Monday!! LOL Anyway, going again on Monday and I am actually looking forward to it! :rotfl:

I just wanted to share with my train buddies that I gave birth to a beautiful little girl on Tuesday. We have been home since Thursday and all is well. I have to upload all her pictures so I can post one.

Congratulations!!! That is such wonderful, wonderful news!!!!!!! :lovestruc

I got an early edition paper today, and there was only one coupon insert! :headache:

Did anyone else do better in their region?

diznee25

My paper boy is lazy and he gets his inserts on Saturday but doesn't take the time to put them in the Sunday paper so he delivers them on Saturdays and then delivers the regular Sunday paper on Sunday. Anyway long story but I only got one insert with my paper as well.

Eyor44 - I have a slim envie headed your way. Hopefully you will find some good stuff in there.

Macgyver91 - I didn't receive an envie this week. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you, too!

I received two big envelopes from Jen, one for my birthday! Thanks so much!

Also, I will be going out of town on the 18th, back on the 28th so I will miss one of the trains. I am sending a PM to ShiPOo today, so we'll know what to do, but I am planning on sending EMAW some big envies this week and next to make up for it!

Lori B.

I have not received an envelope this week...

I have just moved to the town I grew up in and we have to bring our garbage to the recycling center each week...what an awesome place! LOL I was shocked that people threw their papers each week in a big bin and all of them had the inserts in them!! I was in coupon heaven last Monday!! LOL Anyway, going again on Monday and I am actually looking forward to it! :rotfl:

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to make a trip to our local garbage collection/recycling center. I'm sure I have some cardboard to get rid of...

Just one insert in my paper this morning also.

Accountingbabe08-an envelope will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Received all four on Friday just in time for our trip to Walmart.

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

Great! Glad you got them!! Another one going out tomorrow! (atleast one, not sure if more, haven't gone through everything yet! Turns out ...there are four envies on their way to you.

Vsimeone...got your envie yesterday! Thanks!! :goodvibes

SHORTSTUFF7429
sorry to say that there were no inserts in my paper today. :( I did send you a big one this morning so hopefully that will make you smile!
Happy Mother's Day! :hippie:

Sent your envie this afternoon, Honeybunches. (Sorry to hear your paper was shorted but you didn't miss much from the SS insert this morning. There just wasn't much in there! :headache:) Didn't receive an envie last week but hoping it arrives tomorrow. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter