Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Hi Baililan, envie mailed today. Sorry that it was a couple of days late, but I am graduating this week and was planning for that. I will make sure I mail on time next week.

Katieandmattsmom- I received your envie today. Thanks for the coupons!!!

ahibird- your coupons went out yesterday. Sorry for the slight delay, it's finals week.

We had a lovely trip. It was so beautiful and nice to get away.

IMG_3502.JPG

Mesa Arch - Canyonlands National Park

That's beautiful!

And now, to make matters even worse, my DD is now hooked on Greek yogurt and doesn't want the cheaper variety :headache:. Since she is a vegetarian I think I'll keep on buying her the Greek variety because of the increased protein.
A total bummer about your expensive coupon-doubling store.
Yoplait now makes Greek yogurt and you can get a 4-pack for $2-3. There are usually coupons for that floating around too. My Super Target recently started to carry Chobani "Champions" which they are calling greek yogurt for kids. Those are a 4-pack for $3.50-$4. They are flavored, not plain. My DD takes one for lunch almost everyday - like you, we're trying to get her more protein from non-meat sources (though we're not vegetarians, just limit our consumption).

I have a lovely story to share, though not coupon-related exactly. We are going out of town tomorrow so the fridge is nearly empty - and last night DH ate the last cheese and pepperoni, which was all I had left to make DD's lunch for school today. Her school is 100% nut-free, so I had no protein at all for her - could have sent bread and fruit! So at 10:45pm, he runs out to Super Target before it closes to grab the two items. He gets to the counter to pay and realizes he doesn't have his wallet. :confused: :headache: The woman next to him in line gave him the $7 to pay. :lovestruc :worship: I couldn't believe it and I'll have to find a way to pay it forward. :teacher:

I have a lovely story to share, though not coupon-related exactly. We are going out of town tomorrow so the fridge is nearly empty - and last night DH ate the last cheese and pepperoni, which was all I had left to make DD's lunch for school today. Her school is 100% nut-free, so I had no protein at all for her - could have sent bread and fruit! So at 10:45pm, he runs out to Super Target before it closes to grab the two items. He gets to the counter to pay and realizes he doesn't have his wallet. :confused: :headache: The woman next to him in line gave him the $7 to pay. :lovestruc :worship: I couldn't believe it and I'll have to find a way to pay it forward. :teacher:

I love hearing about RAOK's such as that lady's. Hats off to her whomever she might be! :worship:

Katieandmattsmom- it's finals week.

Good luck with your finals! :grouphug:

Hi Baililan, envie mailed today. Sorry that it was a couple of days late, but I am graduating this week and was planning for that. I will make sure I mail on time next week.

Happy Graduation! What will you be graduating from? Congrats!! :grouphug:

Does anyone else here do survey sites? I have been doing it for a few months now & have been receiving lots of coupons and samples to try. Today I got a coupon for free coffee creamer & a booklet of 6 coupons to share (sending a couple to my coupon buddy and giving the rest to girls at work). it's a great way to score coupons and some freebies to try.

I try to squeeze one in every few weeks but usually don't qualify! :headache: Do you have some favorite sites that don't disqualify you after you answer a lot of questions? :confused:

ShiPoOwner
For some reason I can't send or reply to PMs right now. When you have a moment would you please send me May?

I have a dr's appt in about a half hour and will get those sent to you later this afternoon or tonight. :thumbsup2

Wanted to see if this works...

Lookin' good!!! :thumbsup2

I had an envie in the mail yesterday but I am not sure what day it came. I have been really sick lately so I havent been checking the mail everyday like I should be. Sorry for the slow response. I am hoping to be better in the near future. I am getting them weekly just forgetting to responde as well. I hope you have a great week.

Feel better soon, dreamer! :grouphug:

Did quite well at CVS today, if I may say so myself!

I ended up with 2 coloring books, 2 12oz cans of coffee, 2 Right Guard Deodorant, 2 50oz bottles of All detergent, Fiber Bars, 2 store brand $1 items, 2 tubes of 6oz Colgate toothpaste, 2 boxes of cereal and my L'Oreal face make up. I saved $15.89 in coupons, $27.68 in store savings, and my minuscule employee discount of $3.56, for a grand total of $47.13. I also received $14.54 in Extra Bucks! Woo! I keep telling my husband he needs to build me another set of shelves in the garage :banana: I'll have to bug him again after he recovers fully from his back surgery!! :thumbsup2

Jen

CVS is one of my favorite stores and you get to work there! Lucky girl! Actually I'll bet it's hard work and requires a ton of patience so you get a :worship:. I just got a 25% off total purchases CRT coupon (on non sale items) and hadn't ever received one of those so I took advantage of it and will post my savings later. :love:

We had a lovely trip. It was so beautiful and nice to get away.

Beautiful ~~ don't know how we missed that park when we were out that way. :sad2:

Coupon savings today--$49.15
I took my husband with me today. I hardly ever take him to the store as I tend to find extra items in my cart at checkout! :laughing: I thought I did pretty good. In all, with coupons and sales, I saved $93.96 (60%). He, however, told me that he wouldn't be impressed until I saved as much as "those people on that show" (ie Extreme Couponing). :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh, no....you don't want to become an extreme couponer. I can't believe they have 40 bottles of mustard, 100 packages of Easter candy for 2012, 200 cans of soup, 7000 rolls of toilet tissue, and probably several partridges in a pear tree!!!! :rotfl: Everything in moderation is my motto. Tell your DH to be careful of what he wishes for and that you did GREAT! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :woohoo:

Oh my gosh, no....you don't want to become an extreme couponer. I can't believe they have 40 bottles of mustard, 100 packages of Easter candy for 2012, 200 cans of soup, 7000 rolls of toilet tissue, and probably several partridges in a pear tree!!!! :rotfl: Everything in moderation is my motto. Tell your DH to be careful of what he wishes for and that you did GREAT! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :woohoo:

No way would I ever stockpile that much! I'm pleased with my little stockpile that keeps my husband in diet soda and my daughter in mac and cheese. :laughing:

Honeybunches--got an envie yesterday. Pulled out the soon to expire (that you so lovingly separated :lovestruc) and sent what I can't use to my buddy. Thanks!!

Ruthie--sent a couple of soon to expire coupons to you today. Hopefully you can use some of them!

Jstbcuz - got it! Thanks:thumbsup2

LJCRAW555 - I have another big one in the works.

Savings 5/5
$27.00

A Question for all my fellow coupon lovers:

Today, after my trip to WalMart I noticed that one of my coupons wasn't scanned. If it were only something worth .50 I wouldn't bother, but it was a BOGO coupon worth $2.48 (in my mind that translates into "worth 1 gallon of milk). So I called customer no-service and the woman told me that to get my coupon credited I would have to bring EVERYTHING that I purchased, they would void the original transaction, and then RESCAN everything like a new transaction. Seriously??? Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else?
I even went to their survey site to tell them what I thought of this plan but there was no place for comments. LAME!!! Any ideas?

Yesterday's savings @ VGs Grocery Store: $31.57 Saved more than 80% after all was said and done! Going back again tomorrow for their awesome 2-day sale on 24-packs that will combine nicely with the Pepsi coupons that were in this weekend's circular. :)

I got my envie today! slightly mangled lol, but my post office was kind enough to put it in a bag so I didn't lose any precious coupons!! Thanks!:woohoo:

Today, after my trip to WalMart I noticed that one of my coupons wasn't scanned. If it were only something worth .50 I wouldn't bother, but it was a BOGO coupon worth $2.48 (in my mind that translates into "worth 1 gallon of milk). So I called customer no-service and the woman told me that to get my coupon credited I would have to bring EVERYTHING that I purchased, they would void the original transaction, and then RESCAN everything like a new transaction. Seriously??? Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else?
I even went to their survey site to tell them what I thought of this plan but there was no place for comments. LAME!!! Any ideas?

I would return the two items that make up the BOGO. Then go to the back of the store, get two more and checkout with the coupon in a totally separate transaction.

There is no way that they could deny those two separate totally legit transactions. Could they? :confused3

Let us know if you figure it out.

Does anyone else here do survey sites? I have been doing it for a few months now & have been receiving lots of coupons and samples to try. Today I got a coupon for free coffee creamer & a booklet of 6 coupons to share (sending a couple to my coupon buddy and giving the rest to girls at work). it's a great way to score coupons and some freebies to try.

I don't, but I'd like to. What sites do you use, if you don't mind me asking.

I would return the two items that make up the BOGO. Then go to the back of the store, get two more and checkout with the coupon in a totally separate transaction.

There is no way that they could deny those two separate totally legit transactions. Could they? :confused3

But she may not have her coupon anymore....they may have taken it and it just didn't scan... ??

Jstbcuz - got it! Thanks:thumbsup2

LJCRAW555 - I have another big one in the works.

Savings 5/5
$27.00

:eek: Yes, totally ridiculous. That store drives me crazy! Customer no-service is so very true. :rolleyes:

That sounds like the perfect, legit solution to me UNLESS they have her coupon in their possession. Was it overlooked in a pile you handed over to them or did you just forget to hand that one to them and you still have it?

That sounds like the perfect, legit solution to me UNLESS they have her coupon in their possession. Was it overlooked in a pile you handed over to them or did you just forget to hand that one to them and you still have it?

If they just kept the coupon without scanning, that would drive me crazy. :scared1:

That's a good question, I don't know what could you do? Has anyone else had this situation?

I always worry about that when I hand over a pile of coupons... How can you be sure that they don't miss one?

P.S. - DS want to add some random Smilies...:thanks::jumping1::chewy::sail::darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter