Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Okay thank you! I hope you had a good vacation!

We had a lovely trip. It was so beautiful and nice to get away.

IMG_3502.JPG

Mesa Arch - Canyonlands National Park

Coupon savings today--$49.15
I took my husband with me today. I hardly ever take him to the store as I tend to find extra items in my cart at checkout! :laughing: I thought I did pretty good. In all, with coupons and sales, I saved $93.96 (60%). He, however, told me that he wouldn't be impressed until I saved as much as "those people on that show" (ie Extreme Couponing). :rolleyes:

sunshine74 got an envie today. Must be one you dropped later last week, unless you can teleport mail. (If that's the case I'll be calling on you next month when my mortgage is due.) :thumbsup2

Savings today $20 at Kroger

LittleAngie - Coupons mailed out on Monday

BAILILAN - I received the hugest envelope of coupons ever today!! DD5months would like to personally thank you for all the coupons that were too near expiration to send on... She loves to crumple them up and she thinks you have great taste in coupons... *gross* I tried to limit tasting of the coupons, but she's a lot quicker than I am... LOL

Got the envie in the mail this morning :surfweb:

Tried to post earlier, but couldn't get on the board for some reason. :headache:

TTFN

I had an envie in the mail yesterday but I am not sure what day it came. I have been really sick lately so I havent been checking the mail everyday like I should be. Sorry for the slow response. I am hoping to be better in the near future. I am getting them weekly just forgetting to responde as well. I hope you have a great week.

NOLANSANGEL...I am not only just getting back from a trip to London, but I'm on our State Emergency Response team and live smack dab in the middle of where the horrible tornados ripped through Alabama. I will make a valiant effort to get you an envie this week, but must say that my mind is elsewhere right now. My home and all family members are safe and accounted for, but so many lost their homes with every possession, and many lost lives. I feel almost sick when I see what has happened and now reports of looting. Please keep all my fellow citizens in your thoughts and prayers.
:grouphug:

Sent to cameron991 early this week

It looks like most folks have gotten in April savings, so here goes.....

April Coupon Savings

:dance3:$3,898.86:dance3:

That's with 47 riders reporting in:worship: That's an average of $83 per rider!

over $50 in one trip:
cluelyss18
colusapj
DisneyBelle99
MattMatts-Momma
NYCDiane
ShiPooOwner

over $100:
V4dice $123
tdk316 $101.86

I am happy to do a monthly total for you - just let me know!

Got an envie Monday and mailed 2 out yesterday. Sorry didn't post sooner, things are kinda crazy here.

Eyor44 - big envie headed your way - taking it to the post office first thing in the morning - hopefully you will find lots to use - have a great week
Thanks! Hope you are having a great week also.

Oh I have to share my good deal I got last night at CVS....

CVS has Tide Powder Detergent on sale for $5.99 (its usually around $10 a box) with $1 ECB back, I was able to use my $3 coupon for Tide detergent making each box only $2.99

So of course, having 4-$3 coupons I got 4 boxes for a total of $11.96 and used $5.77 in ECBs which gave me a grand total of $6.19 and a grand savings of $37.77. That means each box only cost me $1.55 YAY! :woohoo:

Other savings from last week include:
CVS $19.07
Walgreens $34.02
Where did you get the $3 Tide coupon from?

Sorry I took the week off last week, the whole house was SICK!!!
Pray everyone is better now.

Giant Eagle - Saved $35.60 in Coupons earned $2.00 off next trip and $0.25 off 30 gallons of gas!
Total saved with sales & coupons included - $68.75.

Giant Eagle - Saved $13.20 in Coupons with a $3.00 rebate coming back to me!
Total saved with sales & coupons included - $29.75.

Walmart - Saved $43.25 in Coupons!
:banana::banana::banana: we are dancing with you.

Thanks for all the prayers for our area ( Alabama). My family and I are fine, but many of our church friends have home damage. Please continue to pray all of the storm victims. There are still over 400 people in my state that are missing.
:hug:

3 Harris Teeter trips this weekend for Super Double Coupons
1st trip savings $45.25
2nd trip savings $36.22
3rd trip savings $82.17
:woohoo:
:worship:

..have a little one who is getting his tonseils and adnoids removed along with having tubes put in his ears on Thursday so things have been a little hectic....
Hope he does well.

Here are my coupon savings at Publix from last Friday 4/29:

$83.20
:cool1::cool1:

NOLANSANGEL...I am not only just getting back from a trip to London, but I'm on our State Emergency Response team and live smack dab in the middle of where the horrible tornados ripped through Alabama. I will make a valiant effort to get you an envie this week, but must say that my mind is elsewhere right now. My home and all family members are safe and accounted for, but so many lost their homes with every possession, and many lost lives. I feel almost sick when I see what has happened and now reports of looting. Please keep all my fellow citizens in your thoughts and prayers.
:grouphug: please be careful.

Did pretty well at Target, even after having to argue with a trainer about Target's coupon policy. Ugh.

Coupon savings totaled $39.04
Gift cards to use next time $15
Way to keep them in line. and awesome savings. :thumbsup2

We had a lovely trip. It was so beautiful and nice to get away.

IMG_3502.JPG

Mesa Arch - Canyonlands National Park
Beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing.

Coupon savings today--$49.15
I took my husband with me today. I hardly ever take him to the store as I tend to find extra items in my cart at checkout! :laughing: I thought I did pretty good. In all, with coupons and sales, I saved $93.96 (60%). He, however, told me that he wouldn't be impressed until I saved as much as "those people on that show" (ie Extreme Couponing). :rolleyes:

Tell him that is why he normally stays at home and that we are duely impressed with your savings.

Mickeym96, I sent your envelope yesterday :).

So everyone, this is why I HATE my grocery store that doubles coupons. I told you all about how I thought that they were still running double-double coupons and it ended up that I could only double 5 instead of 10. So, I used 2 of my precious $1 coupons on Oikos Greek yogurt which was priced at about $2.29 each. I thought it was a little high, but Greek yogurt is often expensive and my Copps is often more expensive than my usual grocery store (Woodman's). So, I paid $4.60 - $2.00 = $2.60 for two. I thought it was an OK price. So ... I go to Woodman's yesterday and there is Oikos yogurt for $1.39! It would have been cheaper to buy it there and use my $1 coupon without doubling it. Heck, it would have been almost just as cheap just to buy it at Woodman's without the coupon at all! Grrr. This is a lesson to me to know that prices of things at my regular store so I don't get screwed again. I would not have even purchased the yogurt there if I had known and I would have saved double on other items.

And now, to make matters even worse, my DD is now hooked on Greek yogurt and doesn't want the cheaper variety :headache:. Since she is a vegetarian I think I'll keep on buying her the Greek variety because of the increased protein.

sunshine74 got an envie today. Must be one you dropped later last week, unless you can teleport mail. (If that's the case I'll be calling on you next month when my mortgage is due.) :thumbsup2

Savings today $20 at Kroger

Unfortunately, I do not have teleport capabilitlies.... :sad2: Just a bad week last week and didn't make it to the post office until Friday! sorry!

Mailing #2 for the week and it's a hefty one to you today if I can get out of here a little early on my way to work. :rolleyes1

ShiPoOwner
For some reason I can't send or reply to PMs right now. When you have a moment would you please send me May?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter