Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Saved 23.13 at Walmart and 9.58 at shaw's on 4/30...

Sending out two big envies to Michellepooh today after work..

SHORTSTUFF7429 I will be sending your envie first thing in the morning.

Question about something in the newsletter----I have been separating the "soon to expire" coupons and clipping them in the front of the stack I send. Is that okay, or should I remove them completely from the envie?

I love that you do this! My receiver actually lives in the next town over so when you separate them, I can take out what I want and can usually get them to her before they expire. If I don't get them out, I have a friend that sends to a military family so I give them to her. Thanks for being such a great train buddy! :hug:

Ruthie--TONS of coupons headed your way. I actually had to seperate them into 3 envies!

Thanks, PrincessPaige for the over stuffed envelope this week!:thumbsup2

Look out, Luciana, a big one on the way today! ;) Deb

CVS Savings 4/30

$19.79- 11 something in coupons, and a BOGO on the Vitamins (which still got me $1 off each of them! )

IWANNABEAPRINCESS....your envie is going out today. It's a big one as it includes some from last week also. Enjoy.

NMOORE14... sorry for the late post, but got it Thursday. Thanks!

MyDizneyBoyz.....

Didn't get an envie out today...have a little one who is getting his tonseils and adnoids removed along with having tubes put in his ears on Thursday so things have been a little hectic....got my papers yesturday and managed to get half of them cut....will try to send it out tomorrow.

Sorry :tinker:

RRL38. Sorry I didnt post but I got your envie last week. Thank you for tons of coupons. I won't be able to post when I get the envie this week though since I am going into the hospital to deliver my baby girl tomorrow and will be there until Friday.

Luvthemouse88 I mailed out a huge envie (priority mail) to you last night. I hope you find a ton of coupons in there to use. Also hope you are feeling better this week.

I have to share my great shopping trip from yesterday. It was a double coupon day at one o our grocery stores so they doubled up to 1.98. I saved $50.89 with coupons and my store card. I was very happy.

NatashaG76 envie was sent today.....

Danacath.........thanks for the envie last week. Didnt expect to get one with the off week.

Trying to get things ready for graduation so things are hectic here. Thank you both for everything.......

DisneyBelle 99--Thanks Deb for last week's coupons. Looking forward to this week's.

Vitfamily--Large envie on its way today.

RRL38. I won't be able to post when I get the envie this week though since I am going into the hospital to deliver my baby girl tomorrow and will be there until Friday.

Can't wait for an update after your little girl arrives. :cloud9: :lovestruc Please send all the news~~weight, length, name, all that good stuff! Hope it all goes smooth as silk! :grouphug:

MyDizneyBoyz.....

Didn't get an envie out today...have a little one who is getting his tonseils and adnoids removed along with having tubes put in his ears on Thursday so things have been a little hectic....got my papers yesturday and managed to get half of them cut....will try to send it out tomorrow.

Sorry :tinker:
My oldest had both his out in January. Good luck and I hope his recovery is quick!

Can't wait for an update after your little girl arrives. :cloud9: :lovestruc Please send all the news~~weight, length, name, all that good stuff! Hope it all goes smooth as silk! :grouphug:

Thank you and I will update as soon as I can.

3 Harris Teeter trips this weekend for Super Double Coupons
1st trip savings $45.25
2nd trip savings $36.22
3rd trip savings $82.17
:woohoo:

Large envie on its way to you Crista- 5 papers yesterday plus last week's train envie :goodvibes

Happy May all!

Em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter