• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Just received last week's envie today so I'll go through it ASAP and forward them to you tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. :)

sunshine74 got your envie today.

5estesfamily didn't have anything to send your way this week until today. I'll send them next week. :thumbsup2

I have some coupons out to EMAW today and I received the train from Jenerator06 on Thursday (sorry I'm just now posting!)

Lori B.

Didn't receive an envie this week :confused3 so unless it arrives late, I won't be sending an envie this week.
No problem! Next week is fine. Thanks for the letting me know.
I hit the tearpad jackpot at the store this weekend so I'll still have some to send to my coupon buddy.

I was admitted to the hospital last night with preterm labor and am not sure I will be discharged before the baby is born. If I can remind DH to bring it to me I can have him mail it out.

Bless your heart....take care & good luck! I went through that with both of my babies. It is scary but they both turned out perfect :)

TiggerStac,
Hope you both feel better soon. Since there were no coupons in my insert I don't have much to send. Will send out next week.

Thanks! I am sorry I didn't post but I got both your envelopes last week. Thank you so much.

Luvthemouse88 I have a fat envie for you but I was admitted to the hospital last night with preterm labor and am not sure I will be discharged before the baby is born. If I can remind DH to bring it to me I can have him mail it out.

:hug:

:welcome: back! JACOBY 46 :welcome: back!

welcome back :)

Even though this week is optional, I just wanted you to know that I am not sending this week. I did not get an envie last week and of course nothing in my paper Sunday.

ADTILLMA1 I forgot to post last week that I received mine.

KYMMYK13 large envelope going out to you today.

Thanks for the welcome back!! Looking forward to getting some envies! LOL

I'm sorry, NOLANSANGEL, but I will be skipping this week. I did receive mine from last week, but haven't had a moment to stop and look through them. This just means you'll have a whopper of an envie next week! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter