Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

AZECAS your envelope is going out in the morning. It's alot bigger than I thought it would be so I didnt have enough stamps on hand!

Vitfam, I received last week! Thank you!

Fofinia, I dropped your envie off today, but looked like I had missed the last pick up. Sorry for the delay.

:welcome: DIZNEE25 :welcome:

:welcome: CHAMJOS :welcome:

Welcome to the train :)

Hi, NOLANSANGEL!! :wave2: I'm your new sender. I have one going out to you today. There's a few that are short-dated, like 4/30 or 5/1. I bunched those together in the front for you. I must admit though, I left the house without the coupons from this past week's paper though. :sad2: So I'll send you another envie with those in it.

It's finals week in my world, so anyone who wants to send a lil pixie dust :tinker: my way, I'll take it!! :crazy: I'm soooo counting down the days til December and graduation!!

I do hope you all have the best week ever! :grouphug:

Good luck w/ finals!:hug:

party: :bday: :cake: RANGERPOOH :cake: :bday: party:

Happy birthday to you!

29.40 + $27.07 shopper club
$5.55

Felt like I did such a great job using 35 coupons and getting to $29.40 in coupons and $27 shopper club at the store, would love to know how some of you get to $50+ in coupons in one trip! I wonder if I need to find a store that doubles...

Coupon2010 another skinny envie coming your way this week. I didn't get an envie again last week. :sad2: I will have a new sender this week so next week's envie should be much better. Just hang it there with me.

princesspaige...i appologize, i did not get your envie out yesterday, kids have been sick and now i have it :( i will try my hardest to get it out today. thanks for being patient with me!!

JULIEAMEDEIROS, Two decent-sized envelopes sent to you today. (and a smaller one a few days ago...can't remember exactly when...)

Sounds great! Thanks!

Over $12.00 in savings yesterday at Market Basket...not bad for my first time!

disneybelle99, I have to apologize for not getting your envelope in the mail today. Took DD to the doctor today and found out that she has pink eye in both eyes. UGH!!! She is fighting the eye drops so needless to say, today has not been fun. I am hoping to get them out to you tomorrow.

Don't worry, kiddies before coupons is the way to go! Pink eye is not fun!:headache: Deb

Mydizneyboyz

Envie going out today... pretty fat...hope you find some good ones

Trip to Walmart yesturday:

Heinz Ketchup
40oz on sale 1.98
had 2-$2.00 coupons
Got two bottles free + .04 cents :)

Frigo string cheese

individual for .33 cents each
had 2- .5cent coupons
got two free + .34 cents :)

Woohoo !!!!!!!

Coupon2010 another skinny envie coming your way this week. I didn't get an envie again last week. :sad2: I will have a new sender this week so next week's envie should be much better. Just hang it there with me.

Your envie went to the PO on Sunday night so should be on it's way to you. I have more coupons and am hoping to get a second one out to you this week but not sure with doctors appointments and school vacation, if not next week should be a good size envie as well.

princesspaige...i appologize, i did not get your envie out yesterday, kids have been sick and now i have it :( i will try my hardest to get it out today. thanks for being patient with me!!

Don't worry....hope you and the kids start feeling better soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all the handwashing and cleaning going on here keeps me from getting DD's pink eye.

Don't worry, kiddies before coupons is the way to go! Pink eye is not fun!:headache: Deb

I was able to get the coupons from this sunday's paper in an envelope and in the mailbox today. Hopefully DD will be able to go back to school tomorrow. If she does, I will be able to make a trip to the po to mail the rest....it will be a fat one. I will let you know if I am able to get it out.

LattNJ~ I am so sorry to say that your envie didn't quite make it to the mailbox today. We had out of town company over the weekend + 2 long days/late nights + an OVERACTIVE 18mo. old and this morning I woke up with my throat on fire! I managed through work and when I got home and saw the mailman leaving the neighborhood I remembered that I had forgotten to do my coupons. :headache:

I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Don't worry!! Whenever you get to it is fine!! I'm out of state right now anyway, then working Thursday and Friday night, so no rush!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter