Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Partyfromsaturn: I just mailed your coupons tonight. Sorry about them going out late. I just became a Grandma and things have been kinda crazy.

Partyfromsaturn: I just mailed your coupons tonight. Sorry about them going out late. I just became a Grandma and things have been kinda crazy.

Congrats from one Grandma to another Grandma! Mine are 4 years, 1 year, and 4 months old. :lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :love: :lovestruc Girl or boy for you?

WDWCP96 mailed out your enve yesterday. :goodvibes

JMartinez1895 I recieved your envelope last week. Thanks! :lovestruc

Thanks for letting me know. Hoping I can go to the grocery store this weekend since I really need to stock up before this baby arrives.

Thank you! I received 3 envelopes last week but posted on the wrong train! Maybe I'm on the right track, now! Am I??

Excellent!! I boarded and posted to the wrong train last week --oops!! I mailed you a much fatter envie yesterday!

I'm sorry you were temporarily misplaced ;) . I often check the messages on the other train because this has happened quite a few times to new (and sometimes to not so new :laughing:) riders. I missed your posting there or I would've sent you a message letting you know you needed to hop on over to ours. Glad that you found us! :cool1:

Went to Rite Aid and A & P today, to buy the good deals only and that's it.

At Rite Aid, total coupon savings=$16.97.
Wellness+ savings=$30.13. I paid $29.93 out of pocket, but I earned $7.99 single check rebate and $7 in up rewards. I got 2 vive shampoos, 2 gilette body washes, 2 old spice body washes, tide, 2 stay free pads, contact solution and some easter candy

At A&P, between 2 transactions, total coupon savings=$24.16
I'm irked because after the fact, looking at the receipts, I realize some of the coupons didn't get rung up/register and I could've saved another $3-$4. Note to self: don't go to that cashier again. Spent $63.74 out of pocket, total savings=$95.96. And for that $63.74, I got 6 lbs of 93% lean ground beef, 8 boxes General Mills cereal, 2 18-ct pkgs eggs, salad kit, block mozzarella, 2 59 oz containers Trop 50, 11 pkgs hot pockets, 2 20 ct advil, 6 yoplait yogurts, 4 fruit roll ups, cake mix and frosting.

Great savings!!

About the coupons that were missed: I never, ever hand the cashier my stack of coupons! I know they will skip some just to get it over with. I hand the coupons one by one. If the cashier gets irked, I just tell her/him that I'm double-checking the coupons to make sure they're not expired and that I have the item on the coupon. (when, in reality, I'm making sure each one gets scanned & doubles if it's under $1)

:welcome: BAILILAN :welcome:

:welcome: BPESCH :welcome:

:welcome: SFWIFE :welcome:

:welcome: NOLANSANGEL :welcome:

:welcome: CARMELL226 :welcome:

:welcome: ROBINB :welcome:

:welcome: DIZNEYDOGS :welcome:
:welcome: KATIEANDMATTSMOM :welcome:

Welcome all!!
:yay: congrats!

Looking for ways to continue to keep grocery bills down when DD graduates next month. We'll have family coming to visit/stay/eat/party! Trying to think of yummy but inexpensive party food - any suggestions?:confused3

Welcome all!!

:yay: congrats!

Looking for ways to continue to keep grocery bills down when DD graduates next month. We'll have family coming to visit/stay/eat/party! Trying to think of yummy but inexpensive party food - any suggestions?:confused3

How many folks are we talking about and for how many days?

MANDYLYNNE - I mailed your envelope out on Tuesday. (and then got distracted every time I started to get to a computer to post to this board!) So hopefully it will be with you today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter