Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

No worries! If you get it out, great, if not....no big deal. Life happens! Hope you have a good trip.

I did it! :cheer2: It's not huge - sorry but a mid-sized envelope is heading your way in the morning!

Super Fresh has general mills cereal on sale 4 for $6.00
found coupons for .75 off GM cereals at coupon.com
SuperFresh doubles coupons

Equals = Free cereal

YEAH !!!!:cool1:

Today's savings...

Target: $33.99 in coupons only (27.6%, not so great), total saved with ad, etc. was 62%. Not too bad for several board games and Lego sets.

VGs Grocery Store: $46.50 in coupons only (35% of total, again, not so great) but saved a total of 69.4% with sales and coupons together.

Total savings with coupons today... (4/11) $80.49

ShiPooOwner, received envie #3 today. :cool1: It was like Christmas! I love checking the mail & seeing an envie from you.

So how many riders are on this train?

NatashaG76 your envie will go out in the morning.

DanaCath.......I think I forgot to post that I received your envie last week. Thank you! :)

ShiPooOwner, received envie #3 today. :cool1: It was like Christmas! I love checking the mail & seeing an envie from you.

So how many riders are on this train?

Ho ho ho! Merrrry Christmas! ;) :santa: Glad you're enjoying them!

We have 119 riders on the train and for the first time ever, I'm really thinking of declaring a moratorium on new train riders when we reach 125. I love doing this and helping people save money, but I think I have to maintain a little bit of my sanity. :dance3: There's another great coupon train on the Budget Board so I will probably start referring new applicants to head on over to the other train once we get to that magic number.

Ho ho ho! Merrrry Christmas! ;) :santa: Glad you're enjoying them!

We have 119 riders on the train and for the first time ever, I'm really thinking of declaring a moratorium on new train riders when we reach 125. I love doing this and helping people save money, but I think I have to maintain a little bit of my sanity. :dance3: There's another great coupon train on the Budget Board so I will probably start referring new applicants to head on over to the other train once we get to that magic number.

119??? holy train riders, batman.

let me know if I can help wrangle the riders in any way:thumbsup2

Kaybella - Sent a really small envie on Monday. I got some extra inserts from our paper at work yesterday, so I'm hoping to get a 2nd envie to you this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter