Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Eyor44
I got a slim envie coming your way. I'm mailing it tomorrow morning. Our papers didn't have any inserts this week and I bought 2 papers from different places but no luck. Sorry!
I hope to do better next week.

Macgyver91
I can't wait....thank you so much.

Welcome new folks!

CAMERON991 I'll be sending to you tomorrow from KS :thumbsup2 I grabbed a bunch of coupons from Walgreens at my last visit - will be a nice sized envelope.

Thanks! I am looking forward to joing the train!

My first envie is ready to go out in the morning. DANACATH it will be headed your way tomorrow!
Suzanne

ShiPooOwner, rec'd envie #2 today (well, yesterday, but we were out & didn't get to check the mail until today). Thanks, it was unexpected & a great surprise!

SHORTSTUFF7429 big fat envie being mailed in the morning! Let me know if you ever get postage due on one I send; I print the label through paypal using the weight info but after reading some of the posts it seems that thickness makes a difference too??

Saved at grocery today--$19.22
At Burger King yesterday---$2 (thanks ShiPooOwner!)

sunshine74the coupon fairy hit me hard this week. I got all three of your envies.

5estesfamily I'll be dropping a really big envie your way in the morning.

JULIEE8 recieved envie on Fri.

TDK316 two envies will be on their way tomorrow.

$15 coupon savings yesterday. Total savings with store sales/card & coupons $27.38 Found out one of our grocery stores (Pick n Save) has double coupon days on Sats. this month up to 10 coupons so I took advantage yesterday and will the rest of the month (it's not my normal grocery shopping store otherwise). Got some pretty great deals with some sale items!

Ok girls what do you think of the show?? Love to hear your thoughts

I thought the show was really interesting! It did flirt with the line between stockpiling & hoarding though. 36 bottles of Maalox or Tums, or whatever that was, was pretty greedy. I also don't have 5 hours to spend at the grocery store for one shopping trip. I enjoyed the show and will probably watch it again.

Honeybunches--Got a big envie in the mail today. Lots I can use and still plenty to pass on. Thanks!! :cool1:
So glad you could use some of them! My coupon buddy is the best & sends a ton, so I will be sending you a nice stack this week too.

Walmart savings $21.40 :cool1:

I usually don't shop there due to a lack of selection, but the savings with/without coupons was much better than Safeway.

Thanks for adding me...

MYDIZNEYBOYZ .... First envie went out this morning in the mail...a litle light but only my first... hopefully i will be able to send you another later on in the week :cool1:

Shelby5514, envelope will be on it's way after the kids finish watching Jake on Disney Channel. Lol! pirate:

Total savings from yesterday:
VGs Grocery Store: $16.06 in coupons alone (total savings wasn't that great due to purchasing booze)
CVS: $4.30 in coupons, 71% total savings with ad savings, etc. but only $2.74 back in ECBs (not a great week there...)
Rite Aid: $42.85 in coupons alone, $75.85 total in coupon savings which includes all the UP+ used; saved 95% total after coupons, ad savings, etc. and received $16 UP+ for next time! Good week there!

Grand total of coupon savings alone (not counting UP+ used @ RA): $63.21 :banana:

recd envelope on Saturday

ladihawke, your envelope will go out today, it's a good size one!

Hiya Honeybunches! #3 was mailed Friday or Saturday?? :dance3: This week's is at the post office this morning. Have a great week! :goodvibes

DisMullins another skinny envie going out to you today. I have not rec'd coupons for 2 weeks, so the envies have been on the thin side, sorry...

claytonsmama...two envies going out today.

vsimeone....thanks for sending to her last week. Disneyland was fantastic!! It may have become my favorite park!

claytonsmama...two envies going out today.

vsimeone....thanks for sending to her last week. Disneyland was fantastic!! It may have become my favorite park!

No problem! I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

I sent on time to claytonsmama last week but I'm afraid that yours is running a little late this week :sad1: This weekend was incredibly busy and I leave to go out of town tomorrow for the rest of the week. I am going to try my best to get, at least, a small envie out to you tomorrow. I'll post as soon as I get it together. I apologize for the delay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter