• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

counting TS credits.

momfor4

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 6- 2 adults and 4 kids going on DP in Sept. We are doing several character meals and then just regular rest. If my children split a meal can they do this and I just save their credit say for Hoop de de Revue or the Castle dinner?? My kids usually share meals when we go out anyhow, but didn't know if they could on DP?? what if we do a character meal and it is buffet or family style do I have to turn in a TS credit for each person regardless?? Like at CP, PSB and even at Ohanas where it is family style?? I know they 2 young kids defiantley would share a meal. I just am trying to see how many TS credits we will use and have left for say HDDR!

Any help would be great! Thanks!

I know sharing is not allowed in buffet meals, family-style meals, and dinner shows. Each person should use a TS credit. For CS meals, you can get one meal and your kids can share.

Any TS that is a buffet, served family style, or a character meal will require 1 TS from each person. This includes things like the Fantasmic pkg or something like the Marakesh Feast at Marrakesh. Sorry! A regular TS where every one orders an appetizer, entree, and dessert I believe they could share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter