• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Countdown to "Blue Friday" 2015!

Gotcha :thumbsup2 .

I can't thank you enough for sharing the information about the BOGO AP's. We had been waiting (and hoping!) to see if that offer was extended again in 2015, and were kind of in limbo with our Christmas trip plans until we found out. We can now go ahead and firm up the itinerary, thanks to you!!

Christmas Day at SeaWorld....I can't wait!!!! :santa:
You're very welcome I seen the post this morning so said I'd share what I got :) it's a great deal.

I wonder if this could be avoided by making multiple purchases? Like 4 on one order, and 2 on another?
Iguess. But if there are two parties of 3 persons wanting to share a bogo, the first party will get the ap's when barcode is scanned. So also the same activation and expiration dates

I just got email that Supergrover passes are already on sale for 20% off. Regular price is $233 now $186 for all Sea World, Busch Gardens and all waterparks except Discovery Cove which is discounted. Admission now through December 31, 2016. Not for sale to residents of FL, GA, TX, VA, CA SC, OR NC.

I just got email that Supergrover passes are already on sale for 20% off. Regular price is $233 now $186 for all Sea World, Busch Gardens and all waterparks except Discovery Cove which is discounted. Admission now through December 31, 2016. Not for sale to residents of FL, GA, TX, VA, CA SC, OR NC.

What an awesome deal!! So exciting to see the great offers starting to be rolled out! :cool1:

I can hardly wait for Black Friday :hyper:.

I get the bolded- but why GA, SC, and NC? As a Texas resident- I was hoping to get this as I want to do San Antonio as I go every year- but planning a trip to Orlando next year and now I'm conflicted. The $99 Day pass at Discovery Cove doesnt include SW/Aquatica/BG- so that would have to be full price.

So if San Antonio is half-price again, that takes me to $62.50/annual pass. What will be my cheapest way to go to orlando (want to do SW, Aquatica & BGT- Discovery cove would be great but not necessary)? There are 4 of us- but one under 3 (so just 3 paid). Would be going end of August ($179 w/o dolphin swim if I did DC). My brain is fried. :D

Edit:
Would the best way be:
$62.50 x 3 for SA
$99 BOGO Orlando + another $99 (Single Day @ SW + Aquatica)
$25 x 3 Upgrade in Park for BGT (If possible?)

$460.50 for the 3 of us?
Does free parking include SW/Aquatica/BG Florida if I only have a San Antonio annual pass?

Last edited:

Does free parking include SW/Aquatica/BG Florida if I only have a San Antonio annual pass?

You would only receive free parking at the park for which you carry an active annual pass.

The Super Grover pass, however, would give you free parking at SW, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.

Have they offered any DC discounts before on blue Friday?

Not in the time I have been actively watching....3 years or so.

There was just a "end of year" DC discount that was offered.....the details were circulated via email. I am pretty sure yesterday was the last day to book under that promo, though. Dolphin swim admission was $219 for the balance of 2015 and non-dolphin swim admission was something like $179.

You would only receive free parking at the park for which you carry an active annual pass.

The Super Grover pass, however, would give you free parking at SW, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.

So being a Texas Resident- I wouldn't be eligible for a Super Grover Pass. But I have to ask- how would they even be able to tell? Do you provide your drivers license as id?

So being a Texas Resident- I wouldn't be eligible for a Super Grover Pass. But I have to ask- how would they even be able to tell? Do you provide your drivers license as id?

I honestly have no idea, as we've never purchased one (just the standard SW/AQ annual pass). My guess is that the billing address of your credit card might be what gives you away.

Don't they require a physical mailing address even if the product is an eticket? And if not, as Gina says, I believe they do need a billing address for the credit card.

I'm excited about the Super Grover pass. We have been kicking around the idea of getting one for a while and we probably won't have Disney APs this year. We have family in Tampa so Busch Gardens would be a draw for us in addition to Sea World and Aquatica (again, no PAP so a water park is a plus).

Do people think there will be a better deal on Black Friday?

Last edited:
I'm excited about the Super Grover pass. We have been kicking around the idea of getting one for a while and we probably won't have Disney APs this year. We have family in Tampa so Busch Gardens would be a draw for us in addition to Sea World and Aquatica (again, no PAP so a water park is a plus).

Do people think there will be a better deal on Black Friday?

Don't quote me, but I don't think the Super Grover passes have been discounted more than the 20% or so that they are now. If my memory serves me correctly, in the past the sale has been introduced just before BF and has run through to the end of the year, with no additional discounts on Black Friday itself.

We will be in Florida on vacation on Black Friday. I want to order the B1G1 annual passes. Can I order them online on my phone and pick them up then? Or do I have to print something?

Has anyone ever had the all day dining pass and did you think it was worth it? I am hoping they offer it and it would be worth it for our family!

Has anyone ever had the all day dining pass and did you think it was worth it? I am hoping they offer it and it would be worth it for our family!

We've had it on our past visits and really enjoyed it. We love that you can get cold bottles of water all day long as part of the plan entitlements. And we really enjoy being able to snack throughout the day (fresh fruits, salads, sweet treats, pizza slices) in addition to full entrees at mealtime.

My fellas are big eaters, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter