Coronavirus Poll - Are you still going or.....

Are you still planning to go on vacation during Spring Break/Summer to WDW?

• Total voters
How many times are you going to copy/paste this thread. You have been closed once, deleted all together a second time. Hoping this one goes unnoticed. You going to put it somewhere else next, maybe under Restaurants.

This topic is open under multiple threads, respect the fact moderators do not want more on the topic opened.
wilkydelts - While there are other similiar discussions, I wanted to take a polling approach and reactions. Who cares of I deleted one and posted incorrectly in another. I am just trying to get some perspective.

Last edited:
We are going to WDW in May and August plus a cruise to Canada in October. We don't have any plans to cancel. Watchful waiting is what we are doing.

wilydelts - While there are other similiar discussions, I wanted to take a polling approach and reactions. Who cares of I deleted one and posted incorrectly in another. I am just trying to get some perspective.

It is the blatant disregard for the moderators who are trying to control the board. You should respect their choices and not keep causing them additional work.

Sadly, I don't currently have any family travel plans this spring or summer. It's just looking like one of those busy years.

If the coronavirus has a demonstrable affect on theme park attendance, I would definitely consider an impromptu long weekend trip to Universal and/or SeaWorld.

April 2020 to WDW booked and paid for. I really want to go only a travel ban will stop me. taking care to wash my hands a lot.......

How many times are you going to copy/paste this thread. You have been closed once, deleted all together a second time. Hoping this one goes unnoticed. You going to put it somewhere else next, maybe under Restaurants.

This topic is open under multiple threads, respect the fact moderators do not want more on the topic opened.

no thank you, we are good over on the restaurant boards

we had a quick 4 day trip planned for the end of this week but cancelled it at the end of last week, as DW would not be happy every time someone in line coughed, which of course means all of us would have non happy thoughts. So, we are doing a couple other places, hopscotching with United from city to city to see and do some different things that are not nearly as crowded as WDW would be.

we had a quick 4 day trip planned for the end of this week but cancelled it at the end of last week, as DW would not be happy every time someone in line coughed, which of course means all of us would have non happy thoughts. So, we are doing a couple other places, hopscotching with United from city to city to see and do some different things that are not nearly as crowded as WDW would be.
So she doesn't want to stand in line with people who she wrongly assumes have COVID-19, but she's willing to take multiple plane trips?? :rotfl: :sad2:

We have a two week Alaskan cruise departing July 27, all monies due April 30. We are waiting to see what happens.

We will most likely go down to Orlando as planned but holding off on park tickets at the moment. We are staying offsite and our 30 day fast pass window is approaching but don’t want to buy the tickets until I’m sure. We can do beach or other things of we decide to skip the parks this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter