Coronavirus Poll - Are you still going or.....

Are you still planning to go on vacation during Spring Break/Summer to WDW?

• Total voters
We are going to Disney World in late May/early June as long as the resorts & parks are open. I will be very unhappy about it if they close and we can't take our hard-earned vacation. Rescheduling would be difficult to impossible for us.

Well, Disney made it a no for us.
We were due to fly down next week for 8 days to use our annual pass one more time before it expires. That really deflates the value of the pass to lose our week.

We have non-refundable flights but Jetblue just posted today that they will give a credit no matter when you bought (we were 30 minutes into the potential 6 hour hold on the phone when they dropped the call. Mabye tomorrow..).

We're going to WDW May 2- May 9, even if the parks are still closed, as long as the resorts are still open. I'll just spend my week laying by the pool, with an adult beverage, and eating good food at the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter