Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a tip about the watery hot chocolate for our last trip. Put some coffee creamer in the bottom of your mug and then add your hot choc. It made it much better, imo!:yay:

So it's different than the other resorts? We all liked it at POFQ last year.

We have a current reservation for Corronado Springs in 19 days. Looking over our reservation, it now says... Corronado Springs-JAH, it had previously said King Room preferred..? Does anyone know what "JAH" stands for? Thanks.

I would call the resort and ask them this is the number (407) 939-1000

pokanos said:
Got a tip about the watery hot chocolate for our last trip. Put some coffee creamer in the bottom of your mug and then add your hot choc. It made it much better, imo!:yay:

I'll give it a try! Sounds like a great idea!

My family will be staying at CSR in December. I'm really excited about our stay but it is during pop Warner. Should we re-think this? I have a two year old who will need to be able to sleep. I can't change dates but we could switch to POR if necessary.

My family will be staying at CSR in December. I'm really excited about our stay but it is during pop Warner. Should we re-think this? I have a two year old who will need to be able to sleep. I can't change dates but we could switch to POR if necessary.

I have been three times during PoP Warner. Had lovely stays at ASMu and POFQ. I believe they usually stay at values, so it should not affect your stay.

Our flight leaves late on our check out day, so we are thinking about spending the day at the pool. I know we need to be out of our room by 11am, so we won't have access to our shower anymore. Does CSR have a pool side shower/locker room? I'd just want to rinse off my kids and change before hopping on our plane?

If they don't, no big deal, we'll spend the day at downtown disney.

Is this information solid? Where did you find it?

Our flight leaves late on our check out day, so we are thinking about spending the day at the pool. I know we need to be out of our room by 11am, so we won't have access to our shower anymore. Does CSR have a pool side shower/locker room? I'd just want to rinse off my kids and change before hopping on our plane?

If they don't, no big deal, we'll spend the day at downtown disney.

No worries, all pools at csr have a changing room, showers and restrooms. The casitas is at the spa, but the others are right at the pool.

No worries, all pools at csr have a changing room, showers and restrooms. The casitas is at the spa, but the others are right at the pool.

I thought so because they know some people have flights later in the day so they hang by the pool. Just don't make the mistake I made and send all your luggage along and forget to keep back underwear. Between being cool from swimming and so on, the AC on the plane was a bit chilly.

Forgetting to pack a change of clothes for myself is something I'm likely to do. I never forget my kids' stuff, my own is another story!

We'll be there during that time too. I spoke with a CM and it doesn't look like CSR will be a POP Warner resort. I'm solo traveling with a 4 and 2 year old and need a place far far away from and rowdy/ excited teens and the CM spent a great deal of time researching things for me. Can't wait for December!:santa:

We'll be there during that time too. I spoke with a CM and it doesn't look like CSR will be a POP Warner resort. I'm solo traveling with a 4 and 2 year old and need a place far far away from and rowdy/ excited teens and the CM spent a great deal of time researching things for me. Can't wait for December!:santa:

That is great news!! Thank you so much for sharing that information. Perhaps we will run into each other.

I am staying pop warner week as well here.I was very worried about it!You have made my day!Woo hoo only 101 more days!:cool1:

So sorry if this has been asked/answered in this thread already.... I have a king room booked at CSR and have requested casitas. If my request can be granted, I assumed they would put me in building 4 or 5 but now I'm wondering if I could possibly be put in 1,2, or 3 also? I realize those are preferred rooms, but don't they have king beds in the preferred category? I have always read when you want two types of bookable rooms, to book the one you want and request the other. Would this work with preferred as well? Thanks!

So sorry if this has been asked/answered in this thread already.... I have a king room booked at CSR and have requested casitas. If my request can be granted, I assumed they would put me in building 4 or 5 but now I'm wondering if I could possibly be put in 1,2, or 3 also? I realize those are preferred rooms, but don't they have king beds in the preferred category? I have always read when you want two types of bookable rooms, to book the one you want and request the other. Would this work with preferred as well? Thanks!

They will try to fill the preferred rooms with people who paid for them first, but if they aren't all booked during your stay time they may consider putting you there. Casitas 4 is an awesome location, if we weren't paying for Business Class in December we would be requesting Casitas 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter