Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only king rooms? I in interested in staying here this fall and was wondering if they have rooms with two queens or doubles? How is the walk form rooms to buses and food courts? What building or room should i request to be close to everything. I have heard great things about this resort! I also don't mind paying for a preferred room.

thanks!! :thumbsup2

Only king rooms? I in interested in staying here this fall and was wondering if they have rooms with two queens or doubles? How is the walk form rooms to buses and food courts? What building or room should i request to be close to everything. I have heard great things about this resort! I also don't mind paying for a preferred room.

Hi :) we've started a new FAQ so I'll answer your question over there. Here's the link:

The *NEW* Disney's Coronado Springs Resort FAQ - May 2014

I'll run the new FAQ if no one else has expressed interest so far. I'll try to get it started later today and then post a link.

EDITED TO ADD LINK: The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread - May 2014

Currently it is blank, but I'll fill it in shortly :)

Thanks very much! If you need any links for the pictures that are in this thread (that I posted - I don't have links for ones that others have posted), please let me know.

Most rooms have two queen beds. Some have king beds, but it is a booking category.

Preferred rooms are close to the main building. Business class rooms are near the main building and are not too far from the Dig Site pool.

There is a lot of information in the new thread that Tinkerbelle_325 has started that should help with your decision-making. :goodvibes

Ok so what exactly do you get when you stay business class? Is it like club level? Can you stay business class with kids because you know I'm going to need a few drinks at the end of the night! :)

We got FD at CSR in a preffered location. How is business class? Thinking of changing our reservation.

Can anyone tell me if the king rooms are in specific buildings are just scattered throughout the whole resort??
Look online at the touring plans lines website - they have breakdowns of each bldg - what room categories are where. We sadly had to drop POFQ in order to book FD .... I'm sure we will love CSR though for our adults only 10 yr anniv trip this fall.

We are looking forward to staying at CSR for the first time and have a feeling we will be hooked. We've stayed at CBR our last two trips and needed a change.

I saw some pictures of the fountain with the lions spitting at each other. What area can we find them in?

thanks!

Hi. We are staying at CSR in a couple of weeks and so excited! I did the online check-in and selected 2 of the options. I thought I saw something about calling and asking for a more specific room selection. Wondering how that works and if I should call about that. Also, I saw information about upgrading to business class and wondering how you do that. Can you do that at check-in? Would that give us a better room location? Thanks so much!

Hi. We are staying at CSR in a couple of weeks and so excited! I did the online check-in and selected 2 of the options. I thought I saw something about calling and asking for a more specific room selection. Wondering how that works and if I should call about that. Also, I saw information about upgrading to business class and wondering how you do that. Can you do that at check-in? Would that give us a better room location? Thanks so much!

Stayed at the business class in October and loved it. It's up near the front and you have the concierge room with free breakfast in the morning and snacks and even alcohol free in the evening... It helped with our 16 month old to have a nice calm breakfast before we got started

Hi! Im wondering if my son and I can go to get breakfast platters at the main dining and bring them back to room? We like to eat while we get ready? I saw something about counter service but having to sit and tip? Whats the deal here?

Hi! Im wondering if my son and I can go to get breakfast platters at the main dining and bring them back to room? We like to eat while we get ready? I saw something about counter service but having to sit and tip? Whats the deal here?
You can bring stuff back no problem.
The sit and tip thing is no more. Even when it was that way, you could still get it to go. You no longer have a server and don't tip. Same as other counter services.

Business class is a bookable room category. You can't just add it to your reservation. It is a specific building so if it does not have availability, you cannot stay there.
As for adding a specific room request, you just call the regular reservation line and have the request added to your reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!