Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, call Disney reservations and have them note your request on your reservation. You can fax the request to: Fax number: (407) 939-1001

I simply address it to CSR Room Assignors and indicate that I would like to request a room in Casitas 4 or 5 (or whatever your choice might be) for our arrival on such and such a date.

Cool, thanks for the info. I guess I'll request close to "The Digg Site"

HAs anyone else gotten any info on the new "preferred" room locations.i saw someone else post a thead about new preferred locations at CSR and POR, so I called to get the scoop. The CM I talked to put me on hold for a while. When she came back she said that she has called CSR and asked where the rooms were. They are saying buildings 1,2, and 3. I guess they are geared for the convention crowd?? I thought the logical choice would have been 1 and 9. Has anyone else called and asked, and what were you told??

I called and asked yesterday and was told Casitas 1, 2, 3, and Cabanas 9 A&B. But she also told me that was all the information they had right now and couldn't say if it was only parts of those buildings ( I would assume not.)

Figures, those are the areas I like to stay in! Casitas 3 is my preferred spot, but I've been in all the sections in my past visits.

I was told something similar (although Cabanas 9B would NOT be one because of the Club Level). I was also told that a decision will not be made until the end of the year.

I am sooo excited! We fly out on Friday for a 2 night stay at the YC, then we check into CSR for 7 nights. I can't wait!!! I did have my TA note my room requests when she booked our package. I also had my DH call CSR this morning to make sure the requests were on there. I unfortunately have had laryngitis for the past 4 days, so I couldn't call myself since I can't talk. I am hoping that I get better by Friday! But, at least I will be at WDW voice or no voice. :wizard:

I am sooo excited! We fly out on Friday for a 2 night stay at the YC, then we check into CSR for 7 nights. I can't wait!!! I did have my TA note my room requests when she booked our package. I also had my DH call CSR this morning to make sure the requests were on there. I unfortunately have had laryngitis for the past 4 days, so I couldn't call myself since I can't talk. I am hoping that I get better by Friday! But, at least I will be at WDW voice or no voice. :wizard:

Oh dear, I hope your voice is better. But like you said, voice or no voice, you'll be at WDW. I hope you have a most magical trip. Please fill us in when you return.

Oh dear, I hope your voice is better. But like you said, voice or no voice, you'll be at WDW. I hope you have a most magical trip. Please fill us in when you return.

Thank you Kathy! I will fill you all in once I return. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! I just changed our reservation from POR to CSR. I was looking forward to trying a new resort but hubby was not looking forward to full size beds. I can't really blame him since he is tall and would probably be uncomfortable the whole time.
We stayed at CSR last September and absolutely loved it so I am excited to be going back.

Off to find out what may have changed since last fall......
:banana:

Hi everyone! I just changed our reservation from POR to CSR. I was looking forward to trying a new resort but hubby was not looking forward to full size beds. I can't really blame him since he is tall and would probably be uncomfortable the whole time.
We stayed at CSR last September and absolutely loved it so I am excited to be going back.

Off to find out what may have changed since last fall......
:banana:

When will you be there? We have two mini DisMeets planned--one on September 18 and one on September 19.

Hello all. I have been lurking on this thread for awhile now and i think i will officially jion all you fine people and say HELLO!! I feel like i already know you Kathy. All of you praises have convinced me to try this resort out for our trip next Aug. Two question- should i book now or wait for a code to be given out? and we want to end our trip at a deluxe resort for the last three nights (first six will be at CSR). We can't decide between AMK and BWI. Any suggestion? Please? Me DD's will be 7 and 9 next Aug.

thanks
ann;)

When will you be there? We have two mini DisMeets planned--one on September 18 and one on September 19.

We don't arrive until Sept 25 :( Maybe we will catch you next time.

Has anyone been to The Pepper Market recently? I saw a pic of a steak on the Restaurant board and am curious if they still have it. It looked quite good for counter service.

I know we don't arrive until the 20th very early in the morning, will have to be next time for us as well...

Hello all. I have been lurking on this thread for awhile now and i think i will officially jion all you fine people and say HELLO!! I feel like i already know you Kathy. All of you praises have convinced me to try this resort out for our trip next Aug. Two question- should i book now or wait for a code to be given out? and we want to end our trip at a deluxe resort for the last three nights (first six will be at CSR). We can't decide between AMK and BWI. Any suggestion? Please? Me DD's will be 7 and 9 next Aug.

thanks
ann;)

Hi, Ann. And thank you for coming out of lurkdom and joining us. I hope you end up enjoying CSR half as much as we do. Since no one knows if there will be any codes given out, I'd book now so you have it booked (it is getting harder and harder to book), and then if a code comes out you can always call and cfhcange it. We've not stayed at the AKL or the BWI. Truthfully, I'm not a fan of the decor or the clown pool at the BWI; I do, however, love everything about AKL and we hope to do a split stay there next year.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Has anyone been to The Pepper Market recently? I saw a pic of a steak on the Restaurant board and am curious if they still have it. It looked quite good for counter service.

I'm sorry to hear this. The last I heard, the steak was on the dinner menu only. Hopefully someone who has been there recently will respond.

I know we don't arrive until the 20th very early in the morning, will have to be next time for us as well...

That's too bad. We can try for another time (unless you want to be at PM on the 21st at 6:45 for coffee. :rotfl:

Ack! We leave tomorrow morning at 3:30 am.... all is packed and ready to go.... I think!
Can't wait to relax by the lake in a hammock..... See y'all at the CSR in 3 days!

:cool1:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? We've missed you. :)

Work...then work...then more work...taken on some new responsibilities at work...not much time for on the job surfing...for now.

Really will be nice to get away.

Work...then work...then more work...taken on some new responsibilities at work...not much time for on the job surfing...for now.

Really will be nice to get away.

Don't you hate how work gets in the way of our fun? :rotfl:

Are you going to be doing a TR? If so, either post a link here or on my PTR so I see it when I get back (because I return after you).

Don't you hate how work gets in the way of our fun? :rotfl:

Are you going to be doing a TR? If so, either post a link here or on my PTR so I see it when I get back (because I return after you).

Yes...it's a DisDad's Club rule or something...just don't know when I'll get to do it. :thumbsup2 :confused3

The steak was on the menu when we were there in June - my husband's favorite! It really was quite a deal on the DDP for a quick service credit! We loved many things at the Pepper Market including the steak, quesadillas, ribs, and burgers! Hearty breakfast food, too. Have a great trip! ;)

I know a lot of people have asked, but I can't find confirmation...do the water orders shipped from Costco end up with bell services, or get treated as convention material? I'm debating between that or Garden Grocer, but because all we really want is water, would prefer Costco.

Also, my SIL is arriving a couple of days later and will have a car so we can buy our own water from that point on.

How far is the Hess station from the resort? I'm guessing nothing is within walking distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter