• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

The pictures were GORGEOUS. Thanks for confusing me even more, LOL:lmao: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...................................... but seriously, beautfiul pictures. CSR went back in the resort pot of choices for our family. Maybe soon, I'll actually book, huh?:rotfl2:

Wow! What great pics. After our disappointing stay at WL last month, DH said he will only go back if we stay at CSR. We loved it so much!

The pictures were GORGEOUS. Thanks for confusing me even more, LOL:lmao: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...................................... but seriously, beautfiul pictures. CSR went back in the resort pot of choices for our family. Maybe soon, I'll actually book, huh?:rotfl2:
Deciding is part of the fun of planning! Being at WDW will be great regardless of where you stay.

What beautiful pictures, I am so glad that I booked the CSR for my trip in May. Looking at the pictures and reading the great reviews makes me wish I was going sooner!

What beautiful pictures, I am so glad that I booked the CSR for my trip in May. Looking at the pictures and reading the great reviews makes me wish I was going sooner!
17 more days for me! I can't wait!!

I never got what Buzz2001's ..buzz about Coronado Springs was all about, until I got the chance to stay there just 2 nights ago. (Only for 1 night, :sad1: )
But I think this place blows all of the other mods out of the water.

That is awesome! Thanks for posting. The recent pictures and then your review and of course Buzz's site, etc., is really making the CSR a top on our mod list for sure:thumbsup2

I never got what Buzz2001's ..buzz about Coronado Springs was all about, until I got the chance to stay there just 2 nights ago. (Only for 1 night, :sad1: )
It is an awesome resort!! :yay:

So glad you liked it. Buzz has a terrific site. And we are anxiously awaiting our 7th stay there in September.

I love all the great pics!!! I can't wait to stay thee. My kids are looking forward to going to the Dig Site. My hubby and I are just looking forward to getting there! Thanks for all the photos!!

Buzz, your website has gotten me so excited for our trip to CSR in March! Thanks everyone else for all the great comments about the sights and service of the resort.

Sharon

Buzz you also won us over, I was unsure if we wanted to stay there or at All Stars Movies (my son's choice), but after reviewing your site I think we will book CSR !!
Now just waiting for October will be the hard part ;)

DSCN1124.jpg
first time trying hope it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter