Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Can anyone tell me if they have activities in the afternoon for the kids by the pool like they did at CBR? (it's not a big deal if they don't, just thinking my DD would possibly like to participate in some here and there on our trip she really wanted to do a the dye activity we just did not have time for on our last trip.) Thanks

Can anyone tell me if they have activities in the afternoon for the kids by the pool like they did at CBR? (it's not a big deal if they don't, just thinking my DD would possibly like to participate in some here and there on our trip she really wanted to do a the dye activity we just did not have time for on our last trip.) Thanks

Yes, they do. Not sure if they're the exact same, but when we were there in 2014, they had the hula hoop contest, trivia, memory, bucket pass, etc.

Let's just say that we are weighing other options. Haven't jumped ship but there's a possibility.

Do it! We stayed at CBR for the first time last year. This year, we're back at Coronado :)

I loved CBR, but my wife couldn't get passed the pool slide and the location of the Custom House at CBR. She likes CSR MUCH more.

I haven't been to Coronado in close to 2 years, but I don't think that much has changed. My 2010-2014 Trip Reports are loaded with Coronado reviews and photos.

Do it! We stayed at CBR for the first time last year. This year, we're back at Coronado :)

I loved CBR, but my wife couldn't get passed the pool slide and the location of the Custom House at CBR. She likes CSR MUCH more.

I haven't been to Coronado in close to 2 years, but I don't think that much has changed. My 2010-2014 Trip Reports are loaded with Coronado reviews and photos.

IF I could modify our existing reservation, we would consider CSR. Right now, I am booked with a pin and there are no rooms available at CSR nor are they under the Spring Special Offer out right now.

IF I could modify our existing reservation, we would consider CSR. Right now, I am booked with a pin and there are no rooms available at CSR nor are they under the Spring Special Offer out right now.

I still loved CBR. I found the two resorts to be very similar in size, layout, etc. I don't think you can go wrong either way!

currently trying to book a trip to disney during food & wine.

We got a quote from a disney travel agent for POFQ Standard room as well a CSR preferred room. CSR includes the Disney Dining plan free of charge because its during free dining. POFQ includes the dining plan is a full price package as the free dining is sold out.

The price to stay at POFQ is only $200-$300 more than it is for CSR.

recommendations???

currently trying to book a trip to disney during food & wine.

We got a quote from a disney travel agent for POFQ Standard room as well a CSR preferred room. CSR includes the Disney Dining plan free of charge because its during free dining. POFQ includes the dining plan is a full price package as the free dining is sold out.

The price to stay at POFQ is only $200-$300 more than it is for CSR.

recommendations???[/QUOT
I would take CSR! It is a much nicer resort.

My hubby and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary at CSR in April. We loved it! We had a preferred room business class. It was in the first building by the main area with the restaurant. Very close to food/drinks and the bus stop. It was beautiful with the lake in front and a small pond in back. I used the hammock many times to relax while hubby was taking a nap - I can't stay INSIDE when at Disney! LOL We also loved the business class rooms - if you have that option. (but you may not need it with Free Dining!) The business class rooms have complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and snacks/beer/wine in the evenings. We enjoyed stopping here before heading back to the parks in the evening.

We have stayed at POR before. I liked CSR much better! But you will get 50/50 opinions on each resort. You really can't go wrong!

Thank you to everyone who shared CSR pictures & thoughts about the resort. My husband & I will stay at CSR for the first time in October. It looks beautiful! I would love to see some recent pics :)

So, my husband and I are staying at CSR the first week in December, in a King Preferred room. What do we NEED to know, eat, see, etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter