Confessions of an obsessive planner... Let the countdown begin!!

I just wanted to take a minute before I leave tomorrow to say what an AWESOME and AMAZING friend Karen is. Not only is she the reason we are going to Disney to begin with but she is also the reason we're going to have such a well thought out trip that will help us make the most of our time at WDW. Even when she had to cancel her own trip she still helped me with my questions and today gave me a card that sings "I'm So Excited!" with a Disney gift card inside. Really, who could ask for a better friend! :lovestruc

:lovestruc Quit, you are going to make me cry! You are leaving today!!!! :banana: I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I could go with you, but I know there will be other trips! ;) Have an amazing trip, my friend. I'll be thinking of you!!! :flower3:

btw, I think the whole email for my server is down, I can't get into my regular email, so if you email me today before leaving, send it to my same email just with gmail.com instead of centurytel! Or call! I'll miss you!!!!

:lovestruc Quit, you are going to make me cry! You are leaving today!!!! :banana: I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I could go with you, but I know there will be other trips! ;) Have an amazing trip, my friend. I'll be thinking of you!!! :flower3:

btw, I think the whole email for my server is down, I can't get into my regular email, so if you email me today before leaving, send it to my same email just with gmail.com instead of centurytel! Or call! I'll miss you!!!!

There will DEFINATELY be other trips! ;)

Thanks for all your help and I'll be thinking of you too! :goodvibes

:cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2:

I'M LEAVING TODAY!!!​

We're leaving for the sleep and park hotel as soon as Robbie gets home and when we wake up tomorrow morning we'll be catching a plane and heading to Disney! I am just too excited for words! I can hardly believe that this trip has finally arrived and I'm to number ONE on my countdown. I haven't been going in any particular order but I think this is something that we are all really looking forward to...

1: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!

The kids have such cute costumes for this and are excited about different things. Jace, who has a sweet tooth, is looking forward to the candy. Kya, my little dancer, is looking forward to the dance parties. We're all looking forward to meeting some special characters. I do have a plan for the party but I'm also aware that by this time my kids are going to be aware of what they enjoy most about Disney and since it's our last night I want them to be able to do that. If meeting characters is what they love then we'll be sure to spend lots of time on that. If rides are their favorite part then we'll enjoy the short lines during the party. This night is going to be about soaking in every bit of Disney magic we can before we have to go home the next day.

Thanks to everyone who followed along with my crazy, obsessive planning. It has been so much fun getting to this point thanks to all of you and I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you when we get home!

Have a wonderful trip, Hope! I know you're travelling today, so you may not read this until much later, but just know that I'm wishing you and your family a fun, safe and memorable trip!

Aww, I cried when I read your last update! You are going to have such an amazing time! Enjoy your trip! Have a wonderful time and come home with some memories that will last everyone a lifetime!

Right about now Hope should be at the airport hotel for the night! *sigh* I think I may just have to come in here each day so when she gets back she knows I was thinking of her! :cheer2:

I'm sorry I missed your send off Hope! I hope you are having a wonderful time on the start of this fun-filled, magical trip. :goodvibes Looking forward to reading all about it when you return. :thumbsup2

I'm sorry I missed your send off Hope! I hope you are having a wonderful time on the start of this fun-filled, magical trip. :goodvibes Looking forward to reading all about it when you return. :thumbsup2

I've been watching the clock today and thinking of her! They should actually be on the ME right now!!!! :woohoo:

I'm not obsessed or anything, watching the clock and thinking about where she's at right now. :laughing:

Haha. Today DH mentioned to me that the Teacups were going to be down for our trip and I told him all about how Hope and Kya really wanted to go on them, and how Hope reorganized their day so they could go on them before they closed. :goodvibes You're not the only one, Karen! It's the sickness of "I should be there right now!" ;)

Hope called me this evening!!!!! :woohoo:

They are having a great time and she called while they were waiting to get into Park Fare! She said that she wasn't getting everything done on her lists, but she was so glad to have planned b/c she wouldn't have seen or done nearly what she has done without the plans! :goodvibes

They got to ride the teacups last night! :lovestruc Then they rode Barnstormer, saw Mickey/Minnie's houses, and the carousel before heading to DTD. She told me about how Kya grabbed her arm and got all excited when they came around the corner and saw the castle down mainstreet for the first time and I teared up!

It's hot and they are tired already, but it sounds like they are having a blast!
I'll let her tell you about Robbie and the Fast Passes. :laughing:

Karen, I love reading your updates.

Hope, I don't always post but I've really enjoyed your pre-trip report and can't wait for you to return to share you adventure with us.

Hope called me again last night while Robbie was doing laundry! :laughing:

They were at DHS yesterday and Jace was the LAST they took (15) at rope drop for the Jedi academy! He loved it! They had GAD passes, so didn't have to worry about getting to TSM, which is good, b/c when they got over there after lunch, the FP's were gone! Luckily they leave one open just for people with Give-a-Day FPs. She said they rode 3 times in a row!

Then they got dumped on. It started raining and when she called me (7pm) it was STILL raining! They decided to sleep in this morning and go to MK (with more GAD passes, so they don't really need to be there at RD) and then not take a break and stay through Wishes! Looks like some more rain today, glad she's got those ponchos!!

She said she's been taking tons of pics! I can't wait to see!!! :goodvibes

I don't think there's much hope for that! :eek: I just looked at the radar and there is a tropical storm hitting Florida! Looks like they will just get rain most of the day, but I think it will be gone tomorrow. I'm bummed that it's her MK day, but I'm sure they will dawn the ponchos and make the best of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter