Confessions of an obsessive planner... Let the countdown begin!!

I talked to Hope really quickly this afternoon! They had just come out of POTC! pirate:

She said that the threat of rain must have scared everyone away from MK, so everything was walk-on, and they hadn't even arrived until 11am! It still hadn't rained yet so it looks like it worked out in her benefit!! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! It's so nice to know you were all thinking of us while we were on our trip! :lovestruc We had an absolutely magical trip and I can hardly wait to edit my pics so I can start my TR and share it with you all. I'll put up the link as soon as I get it started. :goodvibes

Welcome home, Hope! I'm glad to hear you had a magical trip! Take your time settling back in! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks everyone for the welcome home! I finally got my TR started and you can find it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter