Concierge/Club Level Information - Part II (Sept 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like how the new thread is arranged - a dedicated post for each resort!

I love the new thread, RachelTori! It's so easy to find all the info on all the resorts! Thank you for taking the time to set it up!

Wow, looks great!!! Thanks for all your had work putting this all together and maintaining the info!

Great looking & very well organized! And to make my day happier, I'll be leaving for BWI CL 4 weeks from today! :)

Awww shucks!! :blush: Thanks to you all for your kind words! :flower3: I definitely couldn't have done it without all the great DISers out there who initially compiled most of this information! :worship:

(now if I can just remember to update page 1 as needed!! :rotfl:)

Great job on collecting a lot of data and making it so easy to follow and find what you are most interested in:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Excellent work! :thumbsup2 This certainly makes it easier to find the info on the CL's at WDW.

Thank you!

Subscribing now!!! Job well done on this thread! Our first CL stay will be in May. This thread will be a huge help!!!

Thanks for all your extra effort in organizing and condensing the prior thread. This will help answer a lot of questions for a lot of people...
You rock RachelTori!:thumbsup2

Great job on the new thread. The resort by resort layout will make it much easier for people to get a handle on "the basics" of CL.

Thank you for the new thread. It helps answer a lot of questions right away that get asked a lot and then the answers are "lost" within the thread. Thank you!

I am starting to go into Type A panic mode. IPO has our list and reservations are supposed to be made on Monday (our first night is room only). I've been hearing of people making their ADR's at 3am the last couple of days. I'm starting to wonder if they live on the west coast or if we can really make ADR's in the middle of the night like that? I need to calm down a bit, I think.

Again, thanks to everyone for your kind words! :goodvibes

If anyone has any information or pictures they think would be helpful to put on page 1 (some of the resorts, like YC/BC & BWI, could certainly use some more info!), please feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to add it. :thumbsup2

:)

Thank you for the new thread. It helps answer a lot of questions right away that get asked a lot and then the answers are "lost" within the thread. Thank you!

I am starting to go into Type A panic mode. IPO has our list and reservations are supposed to be made on Monday (our first night is room only). I've been hearing of people making their ADR's at 3am the last couple of days. I'm starting to wonder if they live on the west coast or if we can really make ADR's in the middle of the night like that? I need to calm down a bit, I think.

It's a West Coast thing. I used to have to wake up and call central dining at 4am PT to get what we wanted. Now that we're using the IPO office, I get to sleep in and don't have to be on hold forever. Don't worry -- they do a great job of getting what you want.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter