Coming to you Live from Disney World! SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update#1 for 9/25

Ginamarie & family are at Epcot today, where they had lunch at...

Chefs de France

First the Kids' Meals...

15A730BE-1B06-4ADA-99EE-6F9ED9BA6D35-3443-0000042FF87728F9.jpg

Blanc de Poulet aux Nouilles
Kid's Breaded Chicken Strips served with pasta

"Daughter added a tiny bit of sauce before photo was taken. The sauce was served on the side."

A548A927-5268-4066-81C6-561B7DF99C89-3443-0000043004778EB4.jpg

Filet de limande saute avec haricots vert et tomates
Kid's Pan roasted Flounder served with green beans and tomatoes

"Couldn't believe this was a kid's meal. Son LOVED it and ate every bite, which is unusual for him.
Never thought my three year old would love fish the most of the whole vacation."

DFEC9C71-5653-4B14-B502-E5A5791898EA-3443-0000042FFB797B9C.jpg

Demi poulet fermier roti Pommes rissolees et broccoli
Half of an all natural roasted chicken, rissole potatoes and broccoli

Ginamarie said, "My chicken was amazing!" :thumbsup2

C735F421-0B9D-4CE1-BD57-36A9C3A32F93-3443-0000042FFFD9AEAD.jpg

Gratin de macaroni
Baked macaroni with cream and gruyere cheese

"This was very rich, but sister enjoyed it!"

F1746BF5-9FC3-4FA0-8FA4-B695035546C1-3443-0000043008A9CA9E.jpg

Plat de cote de boeuf au cabernet avee pates
Beef short ribs braised in Cabernet wine with pasta, pearl onions and mushrooms

"Hubby had the short ribs...loved it!"

C5DD531E-FF70-446A-AF04-03CDC3F24DD5-3443-000004300C89E9B7.jpg

A Visit from Chef Remy

And now for dessert...

8D298B13-FB93-4A1D-A6C4-61711E27A14E-3443-00000430117664AA.jpg

Biscuit au chocolat
Kid's Dessert - Chocolate chip cookie

"This was huge!"

856BFDEB-9F0C-4912-8956-5E931F756A26-3443-0000043016EB55C1.jpg

Fraisier, sorbet et coulis aux fruits rouges
Strawberry cake with red berry sauce and strawberry sorbet

"Hubby said this was the best sorbet he ever ate!"

CFAAFD82-A38A-4B56-A240-8B279047BBEB-3443-00000430191673B2.jpg

Profiterolles au Chocolat
Puff pastries with vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce

This was wonderful! I wanted to lick the chocolate sauce off of the plate!" :laughing:

Ginamarie's final thoughts, "I LOVED THIS MEAL!!!" :love:

Update #2 for 9/25 (New)

Ginamarie & family had dinner tonight at Epcot's...

Teppan Edo

2F39730F-081C-4E32-87AE-83098B4E5DFA-3865-0000046D95352E98.jpg

BBD08FD9-650A-4FBE-A090-0C2D1DEC29AC-3865-0000046D9875900E.jpg

Asakusa - sirloin steak and large shrimp

8F3313ED-CAC5-439D-B46F-12983FB25763-3865-0000046D9E550AC0.jpg

Chocolate Ginger Cake

ECEB009A-476E-4121-BF0D-7ADFFD5739E6-3865-0000046DA29E648D.jpg

Green Tea Pudding

Ginamarie said, Everything was good, though they wouldn't take my Tables in Wonderland card even though I used it there last year."

So Teppan Edo used to accept TIW? I noticed they weren't on the list anymore, but it's interesting to hear that they once accepted it. Between TE and La Hacienda, I wonder why places are disappearing from the list. :worried:

Food looks good though. I want to try that chocolate ginger cake. :)

Alice BlueBonnet and Snow arrived at Disney World on 9/21 and were there until 9/29.

Alice started with three updates on 9/21

Update from Alice BlueBonnet, reporting live from the Detroit Airport...​

Brief update!

We are at the airport happily eating our Earl of Sandwich, however....

I just realized I somehow left my comp park tickets at home :confused3.
These tickets are how we are affording this trip, so I am furious with myself.

I'm going to have my friend take pictures of the front and back of them, along with the letter and hope for some Disney magic when I get down there with customer service....otherwise I'm going to have to pay to upgrade our 2 day base tickets we had to buy for free dining to 8 day water parks and more tickets. I'm such an idiot :(

Oh, and our plane is delayed lol.

But, I'm going to the most magical place on earth, so :banana::banana::banana:

TTFN, I've got a plane to catch!

C868DB3F-5E3B-4B08-8CE4-EF53EBE28D2E-836-000001DABBAAC848_zps08d3bd1c.jpg

Earl of Sandwich - Detroit Airport

B133165C-BD8E-4BBD-ADE8-274E42E8429D-836-000001DABE87F701_zps4e6d485d.jpg

All American - roast turkey, buttermilk ranch, cranberries, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and roma tomato.

FDA9F887-11B3-4165-8597-B9E0AA109FB4-836-000001DAC1319A94_zpse8cbaced.jpg

The Earl's Club - roast turkey, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, lettuce and roma tomato and sandwich sauce.

And for dessert...

E4F1A1F5-79A5-4F9B-BE9E-75648A096E16-836-000001DABC8FC4BC_zpsf90c064b.jpg

"This not only looks likes, but tastes just like the food at DTD's Earl of Sandwich. DELISH!" :thumbsup2

Alice BlueBonnet & Snow have arrived at the All Star Music Resort, where they got this from the...

Intermission Food Court

photo2_zps680860ac.jpg

Pepperoni Pizza

Alice said, "I know some people hate this pizza but I love it. :laughing: It tastes like Disney. :)
This one was a bit too saucy though."

photo3_zps8c0479e6.jpg

Alice said, "Also, since we added an extra night, we don't have our mugs yet. So it was cheaper to buy a 2L in the store for $3.75 than individual drinks for each of us."
(Good tip, Alice! :thumbsup2 )

So being at Downtown Disney, Alice BlueBonnet & Snow had to stop in at...

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop

image_zps1d720956.jpg

The Gold Rush - Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae
Vanilla ice cream with freshly homemade hot fudge and melted peanut butter (plus banana) throughout.
Topped with whipped cream, chopped almonds, a cherry and Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares

Alice had four updates on 9/22

Alice & Snow are at Magic Kingdom today and...

"What is a trip to the MK without a stop at Main Street bakery?"

image1_zpsf0d64d2a.jpg

Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Roll

Alice said, "Sorry, I had already cut it in half for sharing. It was warm and gooey and SWEET, and since we split it, an excellent use of a snack credit!"

Alice & Snow's next stop was in Tomorrowland at...

Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies

image2_zps547ac4bb.jpg

Smoothies Menu

image3_zps41a5bdba.jpg

"Cold and very refreshing strawberry banana smoothies!!"

To quote Snow..."oh emm gee!" :thumbsup2

And back at Magic Kingdom, Alice & Snow had lunch at...

The Plaza Restaurant

image4_zps9bc10bae.jpg

Potato Soup with chives, cheddar and bacon bits on top.

Alice said, "It was an excellent consistency, was not too salty and a perfect starter size.
Essentially it was like eating a soup version of a baked potato."

image5_zps6d83f554.jpg

"Next up, we split the meatloaf and a club (no ham, double turkey...I don't like ham lunchmeat :lmao:).
Our PHENOMENAL server Khalid had the kitchen split everything for us before bringing it out!!"

image6_zpsbb621b08.jpg

Meatloaf Meal - Slices of home-style meatloaf served with red skinned garlic mashed potatoes, gravy and whole kernel corn.

"The meatloaf was good, tasted like homemade. We actually both ate the corn first." :lmao:

image7_zpsd62da333.jpg

Plaza Club - smoked ham (replaced by double turkey), turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise layered on toasted multi-grain bread

"The club was good, and the fries here are always perfect."

image8_zps7a97aa45.jpg

Brownie Sundae (split in half) - vanilla ice cream and a fudge brownie topped with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry

And a close-up shot...

image9_zpsbcacc1e4.jpg

"For dessert, we split the brownie sundae. It was good, but I would have liked it more if the brownie was warmed up first.
The ice cream that accompanied this dish was authentic vanilla bean and complimented the brownie well.
We also split a strawberry shake to go, which was phenomenal and had chunks of strawberries throughout."

Alice & Snow were at the Grand Floridian Resort tonight, having dinner at...

1900 Park Fare

Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner

image10_zps5bd9faf6.jpg

image11_zps4e5f91c8.jpg

Alice said, "We both thought the food was ok, nothing spectacular. We didn't find any unusual choices, with the exception of the strawberry soup. Standard fare. An odd omission was that the only chicken was drumsticks on the kids buffet. There was a good vegan noodle salad that I quite enjoyed though."

On to dessert...

image13_zps38bf7b78.jpg

Alice said, "I wanted to love it, but...I didn't. The best thing on my plate was the crumble on the apple crumble and the raspberry on the cheesecake. The carrot cake was dry and sort of bland. The key lime pie didn't taste like key lime at all, but had a definite "fake" lime taste. The bread pudding was ok. The cheesecake was generic and I found the spice on the apples in the crumble heavy. Snow also tried a rice crispy, and even that didn't do well (she said not enough marshmallow)."

image12_zps2d73efd0.jpg

"Oh, Snow also had her birthday acknowledged with a cupcake."

Alice's final thoughts, "Overall, stepsisters and evil stepmother and the prince were excellent.
Cindy left quite a bit to be desired. :laughing:
Would we eat here again? Probably not, at least not for dinner."

Alice had four updates on 9/23

Alice & Snow spent the day today at DHS, where they had a pre-park opening breakfast at...

Hollywood & Vine Play 'n Dine

Alice said, "We arrived at the park at 7:45 and were seated at 8:25. The wait to check-in outside the park was LONG."

image14_zps58ca3c59.jpg

image15_zps6df8af59.jpg

Alice said, "We actually enjoyed this buffet. Snow didn't like the eggs, they were liquidy and oddly moist. The potato casserole was delish. And I got my tater tots!! The food was standard fare, the fruit was fresh and I enjoyed my oatmeal. And we both loved the juice blend here." :thumbsup2

For lunch, Alice & Snow had the Fantasmic! Meal Package at...

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Let's start with some menu pics (since the menu seems to be a little different than the current online menus)...

image16_zps91f6c197.jpg

image17_zps687c681e.jpg

image18_zps2bb0ce6f.jpg

image19_zps31a51b58.jpg

Bread basket with salt and peppered olive oil.

Alice said, "Bread was warm and standard white. Small pet peeve is the butter was cold and rock hard." :(

image20_zps0b8774af.jpg

Caesar Salad - with crisp romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing and herb croutons

"We both wanted to try and keep this meal as light as possible, so we each started with a Caesar salad."

image21_zpscc4c9baf.jpg

1/2 Order of Oven-baked Chicken alla Parmigiana (Breaded Chicken Breast with Marinara Sauce) and 1/2 Four-Cheese Flatbread (with Asiago, Mozzarella, Provolone, and Pecorino Romano Cheese

"For our mains, we split the chicken parm with penne pasta and the four cheese flatbread. The chicken was very good and moist. The sauce had a bit of kick that we both enjoyed. We left most of the pasta on the plate, not because it was bad but because we were pacing ourselves."

"The flatbread was actually quite good, we enjoyed the blend of cheeses. I would have preferred a slightly more cooked crust, but still would order it again."

image22_zpsb4005c2d.jpg

Dessert Sampler

"Dessert was a sample plate (sadly). We had tiramisu, chocolate amarettini cheesecake, panna cotta with a blueberry topping and a tart with a Nutella topping that had a cream filling and somehow a strong orange flavor?"

"We both liked the tiramisu and the chocolate cheesecake. Snow liked the Nutella more than I did, but unless it's real fruit, I don't like fruit and chocolate. We both did NOT like the panna cotta but that's probably personal taste."

Then for dinner, Alice & Snow dined at...

SCI-FI DINE-IN THEATER RESTAURANT :car:

First some menu pics...

image28_zpsa34d720f.jpg

image30_zps512adab3.jpg

image32_zpsb1e5eec8.jpg

image33_zps479d3780.jpg

image23_zps7979e14f.jpg

Fried Pickles (both spears and chips)

image24_zpsd0e4d552.jpg

Spinach and Artichoke Dip - A blend of Monterey Jack, swiss, and parmesan with spinach, artichokes, and corn tortilla chips

Alice said, "I LOVE that you can get cherry syrup in the pop here! :thumbsup2 Our apps were the fried pickles and the artichoke and spinach dip. I really enjoyed the fried pickle chips over the spears, as did Snow. We both thought the dip was really good, although I do prefer a pita with my dips over nacho chips. We finished the dip but not the pickles."

"For dinner, we both had the angus burger. Snow had hers with sweet potato fries, a substitution they willingly did.
Umm...I forgot to take photos of this, I'm sorry, we were so into the ambience of the place that we were halfway through before I remembered!" :worried:

image25_zps9ed58a3f.jpg

Apple Crumble

"For dessert, Snow had the Apple Crumble. She said it was excellent, but was not exactly what she expected. There was no crunchy crumble on top. It was apples cooked in almost a pastry shell with a soft crumble on top."

image26_zpsa958edd6.jpg

Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake - Warm chocolate cake with a creamy peanut butter center served a la mode

"I had the peanut butter chocolate cake. YUMMY!!!! I love peanut butter and chocolate, and this was good. The cake was warm and moist, the peanut butter was not overwhelming and the ice cream was the perfect amount. I also loved the crunchy addition of the Reese's pieces sprinkled around."

"Our waiter was a sweetie and gave us diet coke with cherry syrup in a To-go cup for Fantasmic. So all in all, an excellent meal and we would both return in the future." :thumbsup2

And one last update tonight from Alice & Snow...

image27_zps96f3bc92.jpg

Carrot Cake Cookie

Alice said, "I know it's been reviewed a million times already, but I snagged a carrot cake cookie using a snack credit on the way out of the park. And even though we were both stuffed, we wanted to try a bite when it was fresh.
Let me just say, this cookie has not been oversold on here, it is SO GOOD!!!! :thumbsup2

Alice had four updates on 9/24

Alice & Snow were at Animal Kingdom today, where they were supposed to have a late breakfast at...

Rainforest Cafe

Alice said, "So this morning we ate at RFC in the AK for breakfast. Or, as we were told when we checked in 3 minutes late..."you're really late so you'll have to order off the lunch menu". No worries, I wanted to anyhow!"

image34.jpg

Cheese Sticks - Mozzarella sticks lightly breaded, fried golden brown and served with marinara sauce.

"Snow and I went "tried and true" for the app and each had cheese sticks. An order came with 8 sticks of cheesy goodness! With the exception of homemade mozzarella sticks, they all taste the same. These were the perfect temp, not too hot but the cheese was nicely melted."

image35.jpg

MoJo Bones - Slow-roasted, St. Louis style pork spareribs, basted with our Smokin’ Mojo BBQ sauce
and served with Safari fries and coleslaw

"For the main, I had the mojo bones (no coleslaw...I dislike it). These were saucy in a good way and the meat was fall off the bone. I didn't eat the fries, but tried one and they were meh. A little dry."

image36.jpg

Chicken Fried Chicken - Breaded chicken breast fried golden brown and served with red skinned garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and country gravy.

"Snow had the Chicken Fried Chicken. She really enjoyed this meal. The chicken is off the bone, so that made it easier to eat. She thought the gravy was off the hook, but wasn't impressed with the veggies, which were huge chunks of onion and some zucchini pieces."

And for dessert...

image37.jpg

Smoothies To-Go

"We were full (again) so we each got smoothies to go as our dessert. Snow got the Key West (strawberry and banana) and I got the Brazilian Freeze for a little taste of the tropics. I liked Snow's drink more than mine, as it was blended with frozen yogurt, but mine was still very refreshing."

Snack Time for Alice & Snow...

image38.jpg

Jalapeño Cheese Stuffed Pretzel

Alice said, "For the first time we wanted a snack, and I was determined to try the jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel. It was really good! Snow and I devoured it, contemplated getting another but then remembered we had Jiko in about 3 hours.
This was washed down with an ice cold diet coke."

Before their dinner at Jiko, Alice & Snow stopped for a few cocktails at...

Victoria Falls Lounge

image39.jpg

Victoria Falls Mist - Van der Hum tangerine liqueur, Midori melon liqueur, banana liqueur, citrus juice, and Sprite

image40.jpg

Red Stag Lemonade - Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon and Odwalla Lemonade garnished with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries

image41.jpg

Scottish Raspberry Lemon Drop - Hendrick's Gin, Muddles Raspberries, Fresh Lemon Juice, Agave Nectar topped with Wildberry Foam

image42.jpg

Pimm's Punch - Pimm's No. 1 Liqueur, Hendrick's Gin, Odwalla Lemonade, and Wild Strawberry

And now back to Animal Kingdom Lodge, where Alice & Snow had dinner at...

JIKO

The Cooking Place

First some menu pics...

image43-1.jpg

image44-1.jpg

image45-1.jpg

Note from jabead: Hey, DDW...notice something missing from the prawn entree? ;)

image46-1.jpg

Bread basket

image47-1.jpg

Realan's Duck Confit Flatbread with Goat Cheese, Berber-spiced Oranges, and Balsamic Reduction

Alice said, "I had the duck confit flatbread. I don't really love duck, but I usually love anything at Jiko. This did not disappoint, the flavors melded perfectly. My crust was a tad burnt on the edges, but it was SO good I didn't care."

image48-1.jpg

African-spiced Fire-Roasted Chicken Flatbread with Four Cheeses, Bacon, Arugula, Peppadews, and Zough

"Snow had the chicken flatbread with no peppers. She thought it was amazing and could have made a meal out of just that."

image49-1.jpg

Oak-grilled Filet Mignon with Mac and Cheese

"My main was the filet medium rare with Mac and cheese. I claimed the beans to be the best I'd ever had (probably due to the booze ;) ) and the filet was melt in my mouth ad always. I'm stuffed and want more now."

image50-1.jpg

Sikhumbuzo's Peri Peri Chicken with Mac and Cheese

"Snow had the chicken. She claimed it was seasoned to perfection and cleared her plate. I just asked her what she thought and she said there were not words to describe it. :laughing: Oh, she also subbed in the Mac and cheese, as she'd heard me talk about it at home."

And for dessert...

image51-1.jpg

Madagascar Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote and Chocolate Graham Crust

"Snow had the cheesecake and I stole a bite. It was fluffy and to quote, "it just was so so good"."

image53-1.jpg

Artisanal Cheese Selection

image52-1.jpg

Cheese Plate Menu

"I had the cheese plate. I should have mentioned, I love cheese. All cheese except blue. My friends joke that if a dish has goat cheese, I'm all about it. :laughing: This cheese plate was great. Not sure what the accoutrements were, but they paired very well."

"Another exceptional dinner at Jiko. I asked Snow if she would eat there again, and she said she would be crazy not to!" :lmao:

Wow so many great updates :)

Thanks so much for starting a new thread Barb, reading these live updates is my favourite way to start my day !

I wish I could pop to Main Street Bakery for a quick breakfast before work ;)

I'm arriving at post #28 [strike that, Linda beat me to the post - I'm now relegated to post #29!] ... how did I not pay attention sooner? However, I am EXCITED to see this live thread!

I'm parking my rear end right here and not moving!!! :coffee:

Thanks for continuing to do a fabulous job with this thread!!! :goodvibes

And today's update

Alice & Snow were at the Polynesian Resort tonight, where they had dinner at...

'OHANA

image54.jpg

Mixed Greens with Honey-Lime Dressing

image55.jpg

Honey Coriander Chicken Wings & Pork fried dumplings

image56.jpg

Broccoli and Lo Mein Noodles.

image57.jpg

'Ohana bread pudding served a la mode with Bananas and Caramel Sauce

image58.jpg

The Famous Lapu Lapu

Note from jabead: Found this recipe for Lapu Lapu, in case you are interested. ;)

2 parts Myer's Dark Rum, 2 parts pineapple juice, 3 parts orange juice, 1 part sweet and sour mix, topped with 1 part Bacardi 151 rum floated on the top.

Note from jabead: Found this recipe for Lapu Lapu, in case you are interested. ;)

2 parts Myer's Dark Rum, 2 parts pineapple juice, 3 parts orange juice, 1 part sweet and sour mix, topped with 1 part Bacardi 151 rum floated on the top.

Bartender.. I'll have one of those. :woohoo: Wow, some 151, I'd be sleeping in no time. :rolleyes1

That's it for tonight, folks! I'll finish up tomorrow with the final touches on Page 1 and a few other housekeeping items, but other than that I think this thread is ready to go! :woohoo:

Must have sleep now. :faint:

Good night! :wave2:

DonaldDoleWhip said:
So Teppan Edo used to accept TIW? I noticed they weren't on the list anymore, but it's interesting to hear that they once accepted it. Between TE and La Hacienda, I wonder why places are disappearing from the list. :worried:

Food looks good though. I want to try that chocolate ginger cake. :)

The waiter kept pointing towards Tokyo Dining and said the discount can only be used in "the restaurant." it was fine, but strange that they would remove the discount from one but not the other- I guess because the teppan style dining is more popular?

Hey Barb. I hope you don't mind but I will most likely only be sending one or two one picture updates a day! I don't want to spoil everything for my DR. I hope that is okay?

Yay! Thank you so much Barb for continuing this! You rock! :worship:

Not only were the first to join in, Vicki, but you did it at exactly the right place! The post right before you will be devoted to you and Tracy. :thumbsup2 It couldn't have been more perfect if we had planned it that way! ;)

I see a new thread, I jump on there!

Don't have a trip planned til March, so I'm living vicariously. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos.

Well hi there, Valerie! :wave2: Good to have you along!

Just woke up from a nap, and this is what I see! I can't wait for this thread to take off like the last one did - the live updates were a brilliant idea. :yay:

Thank you so much for doing this - it's the best thing in the world for those of us who aren't in the World. :rotfl:

Thanks Donald! So glad to have you here, wouldn't be the same without you! :goodvibes

You are brilliant Barb!

Why thank you, Rachel! :blush: But I owe all the credit to the live reporters...like you (starting tomorrow)! :cool1:

This will be a fun thread !! We are going January 17 - 21, 2013 if you want to put us on that list :-)

That's great news, Susan! :woohoo: I'll get you added to the list right away. Also I just noticed that I forgot to include the link to your TR, so I'll take care of that too. :thumbsup2

I'm here!! And about to start a PDR!! :rotfl2:

Hi Paula! Got the link added for your PDR. It's not much longer now! :banana:

Wow so many great updates :)

Thanks so much for starting a new thread Barb, reading these live updates is my favourite way to start my day !

I wish I could pop to Main Street Bakery for a quick breakfast before work ;)

Hi Linda! I've probably told you this already, but it is so great to have you back here on the boards and now here on this new thread. While I am very glad that you took the Route 66 trip ;), you were just gone for way too long! :laughing:

I'm arriving at post #28 [strike that, Linda beat me to the post - I'm now relegated to post #29!] ... how did I not pay attention sooner? However, I am EXCITED to see this live thread!

I'm parking my rear end right here and not moving!!! :coffee:

Thanks for continuing to do a fabulous job with this thread!!! :goodvibes

No worries, Brenda! Because you, my dear, will be featured in Post# 3 on the first page. :goodvibes

The waiter kept pointing towards Tokyo Dining and said the discount can only be used in "the restaurant." it was fine, but strange that they would remove the discount from one but not the other- I guess because the teppan style dining is more popular?

So glad you found the new thread, Ginamarie! Thanks so much for checking in here. And you are doing a fantastic job on the live reports! :worship:

Hey Barb. I hope you don't mind but I will most likely only be sending one or two one picture updates a day! I don't want to spoil everything for my DR. I hope that is okay?

It most certainly is, Paula! Whatever works best for you, is perfect for me. The rules for this are...THERE ARE NO RULES! :lmao:

Well, except for no texting between the hours of Midnight and 6:30 a.m., that is. ;) :rotfl:

Nice job Barb!! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Maura! Glad to have you here! :)

It most certainly is, Paula! Whatever works best for you, is perfect for me. The rules for this are...THERE ARE NO RULES! :lmao:

Well, except for no texting between the hours of Midnight and 6:30 a.m., that is. ;) :rotfl:

Hopefully I will be sleeping during those hours so no worries!!!

Found it!!

Barb, sorry about missing sending you WPC yesterday, I sent it when I was back from the Halloween party last night.

sarabear sent me an update yesterday afternoon from Chicago Ohare airport. I was busy with getting the new thread going so forgot to post it.

This is from Wolfgang Puck Cafe at the airport...

FB0026B7-7C93-4D3B-996B-646C5A4E1654-3865-000004F30219762C.jpg

Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza

sarabear said, "It was good for airport food." :thumbsup2

sarabear arrived at Disney World last night and will be there until 10/2 and staying at AOA in the newly opened Little Mermaid section. She will be doing live updates for us while there! :cool1:

And sarabear has just sent in her first "Live from Disney World" update. :thumbsup2

This morning sarabear is at Magic Kingdom, where she had breakfast with the Disney Princesses at...

Cinderella's Royal Table

First she sent a menu pic...

B76E7328-A6C4-4637-9517-46A9A4D75167-3865-000004F302678942.jpg

CRT Menu as of 9/26/12

76E8F358-272B-4144-9AB0-1F0189390383-3865-000004F302B0C892.jpg

Assorted Breakfast Pastries

D1B4AE0E-F117-41C7-BAAB-7A24827618C2-3865-000004F30326E27D.jpg

Cream Cheese-Stuffed French Toast drizzled with Cognac Chocolate Ganache and served with Bacon and fresh Fruit

sarabear said, "It was ok. It has raisins in it, which the menu doesn't mention."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter