comfort inn lbv on palm parkway review

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
I just came back from staying at the comfort inn on palm parkway. I arrived on 8/3 for three nights. Asked for a first floor non smoking facing parking lot. Room was terrific. Free continental breakfast was something that could be improved. They had two types of bread that you can toast, oatmeal, little powdered donuts, little muffins and cold cereal, fruit cocktail and bananas with peels that were cut (so they were black). I was hoping for bagels or english muffins. We stayed three nights then checked out to go to Universal for one night. When I checked out I requested another nonsmoking first floor facing parking lot room when I returned the next day and was told I would get it. Well we came back the next night and was told there was no note that I requested it. After complaining and wanting to speak to manager (who would not come out to talk to me) they finally gave me a family suite (which I was told was $30 more a night) at no extra charge. The room was facing the highway. The noise level was terrible from the highway. A cockroach looking bug was crawling up the wall, many stains on the floor. I got up at 6 a.m. the next morning and told them I needed to speak to a manager. No manager was going to be there until 8:30 a.m. I told them my problem and out of the blue a first floor non smoking facing the parking lot appeared. I switched rooms. The room was better than the suite. However light bulbs were blown out, found certain pieces of hair in the washcloths, the bathroom shower had a lot of mold, big spider web with spider on ceiling. Also the ice machines were very slow. I had to stand for a long time to try and get a little bit of ice. Will I stay again? Possibly if I only need one night and it is cheap. I will say also that I usually stay onsite at Disney at pop century or the all stars. When you go on some rides they have the black light (like on rock and roller coaster) and you see a lot of things on your hangs and clothes. This trip I did not see anything glowing on me.

If you do decide to stay here, make sure you get a room facing the parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter